So fury literally admited to wasting Joshua’s time he said he has been training 18months for wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Marto

Marto New Member banned Full Member

Apr 24, 2021
    ....or eats wild boar meat

2. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Possibly. Though anything north of that would be unwise.

Wonder what Wilder's going to weigh come fight night. He looks back to his scrawny self, so 210/215 wouldn't be unexpected.

3. Guerra

Guerra Well-Known Member Full Member

May 23, 2020
    Even then he didnt look in shape allthough probably the closest he ever got.

I wish he did get in shape a bit. Atleast look a little fit rather than flabby.
    It would be better for his popularity and make his comeback story even better.
    Look how people always fawn at Joshua. Casuals would never believe the likes of Fury or Ruiz could beat him and he gets great pr as his image of an healthy athlete because of how he looks.

Fury might train harder than him but do to how he looks people look at him like Wlad did at that second fight press conference. They cant believe this guy is the heavyweight champ.

4. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Tbh Fury is just a human Pinocchio.

5. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    That's his body type, he's not an athletic looking fellow is all.

Caper likes this.
  6. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Like this.
    He had won not "hungry " and really " old " already very rich Wlad uncle not any kind of prime Wlad there and still this all for me was legit: he had bunch with belts and fight was in Germany. Unlike A.J vs Wlad fight, it was shame for boxing soul: to reanimate 41 y.o uncle with ring rust more than 12 months since last fight for future big cash cow for " marquee fight ".
    Really I do not see any reason why A.J for me TODAY should be better than Ruiz Jr, Wilder or Fury there. No reason there.
    While guy for me looks nice lad and he does not looks like a bad lad at all.

7. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    So we have an extremely tall endomorphic with a triangular body shape versus a muscular ectomorph with a inverted triangular body shape.

Fascinating contrast in builds for these two characters. Then you have AJ with his mesomorph body type and trapezoid build, AJ is obviously most people’s ideal personification of a HW boxer but for me he’s the least uniquely dynamic of the three, and surprisingly so.

8. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: training for 18 months.... GFTOH...

9. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    I think the rematch between Conor McGregor & Dustin Poirier will do at least TRIPLE the PPV numbers of #FuryWilder3

10. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Insane how people interpreted this comment. Fury said seconds before this, 'before the 2nd fight I'd only been under Sugar Hill for 6 weeks'. I intepreted it as Fury saying he's now had '18 months under Kronk instead of 6 weeks'. It was likely a slip of the tongue or poorly worded.