So, Lomachenko Took 5 Rounds Off A Prime KO Artist With 1 Good Shoulder. Now That's Impressive!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Bokaj

Bokaj Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Jesus, Loma fans just can't handle this loss can they? This is turning into trauma counseling more than a boxing forum.

deadACE, bandeedo, drenlou and 2 others like this.
  2. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Do you want it in Swahili?

3. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Here’s Lopez’s response to Loma’s shoulder injury claim. As expected he said that Loma is making himself look bad. Lopez also claims he was also injured in training and that every fighter isn’t 100% going into the fight.
    This content is protected

deadACE likes this.
  4. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    No.. Do Mayweather haters accept he had a shoulder injury against Castillo? Another no!

Ward only took a break after the Super 6 because he wanted to duck Bute , it wasn't because he had a bad hand injury.

drenlou likes this.
  5. Lincoln Haines

Lincoln Haines Member Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Loma fans still crying lol. I love it

6. ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2015
    So as the match went on it was easier to throw lmao stfu dude must be nice to be a moderator so you can post the dumbest **** ever!!

7. Lincoln Haines

Lincoln Haines Member Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    No. And I’m not accepting Nomaschenko’s excuses.

8. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Not saying that I don’t believe it and I wouldn’t be surprised that there was an injury in camp. But weren’t they just showing off a video of him doing hand stands during the build up of the fight? Seemed like his shoulder was ok enough to do that :thinking:

No excuses. Gotta give credit where credit is due, injury or not.

9. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    If Lopez wasnt throwing for 6 rounds id wonder why, i dont know how much hooks and uppercuts loma threw either. it was a jab set up followed by straight lefts, lopez defended well against the jab stopping loma from setting up combos, lopez left hook was a great defensive tool in the fight, his body work was top notch aswell. but when loma did get in no hooks or uppercuts, his offence looked less flowing.

but to me lopez won fair and square too speedy, strong and big on the night, id like to see the rematch anyway. unless haney or davis grow a pair.

CST80 likes this.
  10. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    If Spence gets surgery and the surgery is confirmed by the doctor, yes.

Dance84 likes this.
  11. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Cool

12. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Fair post. But for some to suggest that a shoulder injury would not affect the performance of a professional boxer is just convenient stupidity (especially one who has form with his shoulder).. & suggesting that the injury was invented or that he should have made this weakness public BEFORE the fight.. ffs.. & you just know that a lot of these posters dismissing this now have cited injury as to how certain fights went down in the past too..

13. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    I reckon his shoulder problems are the reason he didnt throw hooks and uppercuts when he was in on lopez he usually does inclose. so there was something off with his performance yeh.
    and you are right not one fighter says they are in pain or injured before a fight. every fighter that was born from his mother says they are in great shape before they get in the ring! i believe even if Loma had won the fight, he still would have said my shoulder is ****ed! lol

CST80 and Liquorice like this.
  14. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    If he went to a f'n doctor, of course. Unlike cretins like you, some of us are fans of more than one guy per division.:facepalm:

15. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    If he did have the injury going in did he have any cortisone injections ?
    Reason I ask is I seem to remember that Manny's camp applied for the cortisone injections & the governing body refused, so it should be easy to check if Lomo had this before the fight unless he either went ahead without the pain relief(doubtful) or he just took it without getting clearance ?

Also I dont think it detracts from Teo's performance, he didn't know that Lomo was supposedly injured & what can he do, he can only fight the guy in front of him to the best of his ability ...which he did in a fabulous way & won the fight, it was close but lets not forget he's 23 & was up against a legend...who still is a Legend as far as I'm concerned...Teo did well!

The Real Lance likes this.