So Matchroom are signing David Price ?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by shitstabber, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Jim Bowen

Jim Bowen MARVELOUS Full Member

Aug 5, 2011

A big signing doesnt mean a good boxer, it means a valuable asset, and Joshua is certainly that.

2. JohnH

JohnH Guest

Perhaps Tyson Fury is leaving Hennessy Sports??

3. PUG

PUG Everyday Is LIke Sunday Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    PIGG's gone 'mate', long gone. However you and your alter ego are still far too active (sadly)

So tell us more about this frankly implausible claim that you've had sex five times.

4. craney91

craney91 Boxing Addict banned

Mar 23, 2012
    It was 5 times with 5 different women PIG, I am the father of Floyd Mayweather Jr, Adrien Broner, Nathan Cleverly, Frankel (the horse), and Billy Nelson.

5. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Audley was old when he won gold...that's the difference...

6. PUG

PUG Everyday Is LIke Sunday Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    There are FIVE women on this Earth that would have sex with you?

NO .. I refuse to believe this (unless the picture posted in the 'Burns Meet Up' thread is accurate)

Craney :lol:

7. craney91

Mar 23, 2012
    But he's f*cking crap!

He got given the run around by Savon and beat by Cammarellellelelelelele. But because the sh*t was down in London, he got more get out of jail free cards than you can even get in the Monopoly board game itself. :patsch

Pro game is a whole new ball game, you only get get out of jail free cards if your Manny Pacquiao. And he aint Manny Pacquiao, he is Anthony Joshua.

The only hope Joshua has got, is if all the current heavyweight world champions retire and stay retired. The division is already crap with crap champions and has been for years. That says something about Joshua if I and plenty of others think he hasn't got a chance if the division stayed the same as it is when he gets there.

8. Jim Bowen

Aug 5, 2011
    The fact you reckons he's crap is irrelevant, people have paid for worse, I hear Flintoff got a good turnout as well, and Kimbo Slice does alright for himself. Its not right, but an Olympic HW Gold Medalist can be a licence to print money.

You're getting angry that the general public is stupid. Good luck with that one, let me know how it works out. Maybe you can enlighten the casual legions, but until then they'll carry on doing and liking what they're told, get used to it.

9. gashalasha7

gashalasha7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Maloney gave an interview previously hinting that Hearn had tried to get Price.

10. craney91

Mar 23, 2012
    Not just me, so do others. At the end of he day, you are correct. I and others may no be brainwashed, bu the majority of this planet are bending over for the system and getting it up the arse and loving every minute of it while playing Xbox online with a bunch of :tired from around the world, and messing about with their pissing smart phones. Not a single care in the world for anything real.

Casual boxing fans are no different. They dont give a ****, they just wanna get pissed and see a 12 round war for their money. The Jeremy Kyle demographic. They aint bothered who is fighting or what for. They want their moneys worth. If that means Audley Harrison vs. Andrew Flintoff, so be it, they will be all over it like flies round ****. "Because the promoter said it was going to be a good fight and you should pay for it." :tired

Thats why I said, these boxing fans are sick in the head, they boo a technical 12 rounds of boxing. And boo and jeer when a fighter is seriously hurt. Like Harrison vs Price.

Eddie Hearn must be rubbing his hands at home sat in front of a blazing log fire chuckling to himself and counting his notes. Its so easy.

I remember the Mayweather - Hatton fight, pissed up casual fans - "Hatton will smash him all over" in slurred speech. How embarrassing. I feel sorry for these people. They just cant see the light even if it slapped them in the face.

The other side just doesnt exist to these people, a different reality, the reason for that is because they dont want to believe it exists. A nation living in fear! They are afraid of the truth and the truth about them and their own ways. They know they wont like what they see, its ugly and scary, so they try to avoid it all their sad sold out meaningless unimportant self centered self appointed self important selfish lives.

11. Jim Bowen

Aug 5, 2011

I actually totally agree with you, I just gave up getting annoyed with it a long time ago, far too many morons for any one person to make a difference in this regard I'm afraid.

12. USA Rob

USA Rob Boxing Addict banned

Dec 22, 2012
    one of the dumbest posts i have ever seen

13. Sweetscience54

Sweetscience54 New Member Full Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Craney91 i wrote the post about being #1 draft & stand by it

its not about how far Joshua goes... his first pro contract will be for 10-15 fights.. its about how much money they make

Audley made a ****ing packet fights 1 -10

14. USA Rob

USA Rob Boxing Addict banned

Dec 22, 2012
    also he is a mug for not seeing Joshuas upside. he has only been fighting for 3 years and is 22. Audley was 31 and had been boxing 8 years.

15. Jack

Jack Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 11, 2006
    People forget how young Joshua is. If you want to argue about who he should have beaten or he should have lost to, that's fine, I'm sure we can all agree he has been lucky on a couple of occasions. However, the fact he isn't getting blown away by the best amateurs in the world is a testament to his ability. Everyone was saying Dychko would wipe the floor with him but Joshua won that fight clearly, and then he went on to fairly beat Cammarelle. Beating Zhang was impressive too. You could probably argue he deserved gold in the World's too.

The results of some of these fights are debatable, but the fact they are debatable is impressive. How many other 22 year old novices could go toe-to-toe with the elite super heavyweights in the world and maybe lose a fight by a couple of points here and there?

He's raw and he's a novice but crucially, he's only 23, he's improving and he's proven be able to mix with anyone in the world. There are things you can debate but if you can't see the upside to Joshua, you're deluded.