so , ricky burns then?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by tdf1974, Mar 5, 2014.

1. billy nelson

billy nelson the fighting scots gym Full Member

Jan 9, 2009
    maybe if you did your wife would entertain you and you'd stay off here you *****
    Redman"mingling balls"Yuck

2. Redman

Redman Active Member Full Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Oh my god, this is the greatest day of my life, Blobby Nelson, Scotland's biggest bull**** artist is actually speaking about my ball sack.

3. wayne189

wayne189 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 8, 2013

4. rampant

rampant Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Unfortunately / sadly for you it's the truth!

5. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    did anyone see 'boxing matters' on box nation? 2 well respected boxing men were on in colin hart and jeff powell?
    they were a lot more scathing in their views on Burns than anything i have seen on here....mind you, if you say anything about Burns on here you are branded a troll or have no right to an opinion!

here is a toned down version for paper
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ys-hell-fallen-champion-never-good-again.html

6. Redman

Sep 16, 2013
    Can you post pics on here?

Have you seen Burn's technique on one of those pics, the one where he is throwing a jab to the body, have you seen where his right hand is. hahahaha

Nelson, get it fuuuyyuuuccckkking soooorteeeddd.

7. Redman

Sep 16, 2013
    Seen some the the messages left. hahaha

Brittney, Telford, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
    His trainer was nervously out of his depth and clueless on tactics. Ricky has lost the ability to gauge distance and punches like a complete novice. Change trainers Burns because the guy you are with has no clue

8. Redman

Sep 16, 2013
    Kelly2, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 4 days ago

Ricky, your a wonderfully nice guy. You get. 1/10 for taking the beating. That's it! Your conning your fans if you ask for top fights, because you ain't got it anymore pal! Your trainers 2nd class as well. Ken Buchanan was true world class in any era and had the lot. Your mechanical. Sorry

9. tdf1974

Sep 9, 2013
    hahah i only just noticed the comments,to be fair they are pretty spot on...

and them pics of Burns throwing shots that he has no chance of landing and leaving himself wide open is exactly what i was trying to point out at top of thread! i should have just put a few pics up for mufc so he could understand what i meant!!

hart and powell slaughtered Burns on boxnation ,says he has zero chance of a rematch

10. First Round KO

First Round KO Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Crawford totally outclassed Burns,in any rematch Burns would most likely get brutally KO'd,surely he has made enough money to retire.

11. Scottishbox10

Scottishbox10 Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Murray or Crolla would be good especially if Burns can impress and get a stoppage .

12. tdf1974

Sep 9, 2013
    boxing is a cruel sport regarding making enough cash to retire.you are only getting paid when you are in the ring

say what you will about Hearn but at least its about the £££££s with him not the glory hahaha

13. scotchpieirnbru

scotchpieirnbru Active Member Full Member

Jul 15, 2007
    You two guys are getting far too much satisfaction out of someone elses failure. It is really quite awkward to read.

14. Redman

Sep 16, 2013
    Are you Scottish?

If so, shut the **** up, your opinion means fook all.

:hey

15. scotchpieirnbru

scotchpieirnbru Active Member Full Member

Jul 15, 2007