so what if.....Ortiz beats Wilder ,Ruiz beats AJ and Wallin beats Fury ..

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by RogerB, Aug 12, 2019.

1. RogerB

RogerB THE OLD GREY WOLF!! Full Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Crazy senario ...but lets discuss

2. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    More realistic predictions:
    Wilder beats Ortiz
    Joshua beats Ruiz or draw
    Fury beats Wallin

Possible:
    Ortiz beats Wilder
    Ruiz beats Joshua

Almost impossible:
    Wallin beats Fury

But...in the HWs it' s enough one or two punches to the chin and all the predictions can go to f**k off.

3. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    If Ortiz beats Wilder, and that fight is as exciting as their first fight, then Wilder and Ortiz will fight a heavyweight championship trilogy. And their names will be linked in heavyweight history. And that'll be fine. The first fight was great.

If Ruiz beats Joshua again, which could very well happen, then Hearn will have "cashed out" with Joshua (having secured a big Saudi payday for him). And the WBO will announce that Ruiz has to fight Usyk (his new mandatory) next. But Ruiz might take an interim fight first, a rematch against Joseph Parker.

If Fury loses to Wallin, Fury will blame it on a drug relapse, depression or a lack of motivation. And Wallin will probably fight Charr for the WBA belt - which could be for the full WBA belt if Ruiz gets stripped for some odd reason (you never know with the WBA). Then Fury will fight the winner of Wallin-Charr for whatever WBA he holds.

So ... if those things happen ... I could see Wilder-Ortiz III, Ruiz-Parker II or Ruiz-Usyk and Wallin-Charr ... and Joshua won't be fighting in 2020.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    TipNom and kostya by ko like this.
  4. Kiwi_in_America

Kiwi_in_America The Tuaminator Full Member

Oct 19, 2006
    Ruiz definitely gettin' stripped of one belt or another.....

5. kostya by ko

kostya by ko Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2005
    That's interesting. I'm sure Fury and Wilder would have rematch clauses so it could be another 6 months tied up with rematches.

Also, surely IBF are not going to allow Pulev to wait much longer, except in the case of a Wilder unification.

To be honest ... I'm sick of the top three dancing around each other ... I just wat to see Ruiz/Joshua vs Wilder/Fury asap.

sid likes this.
  6. RogerB

RogerB THE OLD GREY WOLF!! Full Member

Jan 28, 2009
    I totally agree with you bro ..this dancing around ,political bs , is frustrating ..

kostya by ko likes this.
  7. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    This
    To be honest ... I'm sick of the top three dancing around each other ... I just wat to see Ruiz/Joshua vs Wilder/Fury asap.

kostya by ko likes this.
  8. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    I'm kinda leaning towards Wilder blowing out Ortiz early, probably in 2.
    Fury picked Wallin because he can't lose to him,there's amateurs who could beat Wallin
    Who really knows about AJ and Ruiz,