So who the f*** is actually training billy joe and fury??

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Smithson, May 12, 2017.

1. Smithson

Smithson Active Member Full Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Has Saunders left adam booth already?? And why isn't Tyson in a camp with Peter. I know he's got a lot of weight to lose before he's ready to fight but surely he should be with his trainer?

The Saunders situation seems a strange one he clearly should be with booth this close to a fight.

2. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    I was under the impression that both where out there to get their fat arses into shape prior to proper training, although I could be wrong.

But BJS needs to keep well away from the idiot in his corner last time around.

3. Smithson

Smithson Active Member Full Member

Jun 27, 2014
    I kind of understand that with fury because he is months and months away from being able to start a legit camp but you would still think that Peter would like to be overseeing things at least.

Saunders fight isn't that far away really yes he's a little heavy but surely he should be with his trainer.

Odins beard likes this.
  4. liger1992

liger1992 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Training?

Sounds like a bit of ring work and then out on the Marbella town to me.

BJS talks a good game but he likes the easy life.

Odins beard likes this.
  5. T_S_A_R

T_S_A_R Member Full Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Saunders going to Marbella to "train" reminds me of David Bowie moving to West Berlin to get off drugs.

If you are a cocaine addict who is serious about staying clean and getting back into top level sport Marbella is the last place you should be.

6. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    I posted on one of the Fury threads that for all their history as fighting men, the traveller community have produced so few notable professionals and that lays purely at the door of self discipline. Fighting may be in the genes but living a fighters life isn't. BJS is throwing his career away quickly and Fury is currently just a celebrity YouTuber with no boxing licence.

7. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    They are over there in what's basically a fat camp, actual camp for a fight hasn't started yet.

8. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Fat camp? Sounds about right.............

ryanm8655 likes this.