SOB Ward said that neutral judges would be unfair

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Farmboxer, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    SOB really said that. Kovalev tried to get neutral officials, but SOB did not want that. Why not? Why did SOB say that and he did say it..................SOB always had to have everything his way, always his venue, judges, referee, boxing commission. We now know for sure. After Kovalev beat his dirty cheating arse, SOB's judges, gave SOB, their fighter a gift, even Floyd Mayweather had Kovalev winning the fight, so did almost everyone! In the rematch, SOB landed three low blows to the testicles that can't be disputed at all, the video does not lie, in slow motion it does not lie and in still pictures it does not lie. Yet, Tony Weeks, Ward's personal referee, called it a TKO by testicle blow! SOB should have disqualified. Bob Bennett refused to even review the video, REFUSED! Kovalev beat SOB two times if you go by the rules of boxing. SOB never had to to by the rules of boxing while other had to. Never forget that Bob Bennett picked Byrd as the referee for Golovkin/El Pollo fight. Her card was booed, everyone said it was corrupt. Yet Bob Bennett said that Bryd was the best boxing judge in the world today and that she had never had a bad score card in her career. Bob lied! Everyone knew before the fight that Byrd was corrupt! She has had bad scores for years! Go back and watch Bob Bennett lie live on HBO about the Rigo fight, Rigo's last fight where he cheated, HBO called him out on that, the decision was changed! The decision should have been changed for the Kovalev fight also. WHAT'S WRONG WITH NEUTRAL JUDGES?! WHY DID SOB SAY THAT? WHY NOT WANT NEUTRAL JUDGES? I think that Jackson might have been paid by SOB to help them out as well, things are looking suspicious. Sanchez would be a really great trainer for Kovalev, but Kovalev should still be undefeated. It's a shame that Kovalev had to work for those titles only to have them stolen from him by a cheating piece of fecal matter who should be flushed down the toilet and back into the sewer! Son of God? How about Son of Satan? More like it. Since when is cheating God's work? He's as Christian as Donald Trump and Satan himself! I have cheats, SOB is was overrated...............

2. KO KIDD

KO KIDD Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 5, 2009
    it's ok he can't hurt you anymore

3. Farmboxer

Jul 19, 2004
    SOB actually said that. I am asking why SOB did not want neutral judges.......................

aaalbert likes this.
  4. aaalbert

aaalbert Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Typical SOB comment...
    It’s a real shame what happened to Kovalev. :(

I think the ounce of respect I had for him just went out the window.

“Be honest with the people.
    ...” he said. Yeah, how about applying it to yourself...

Kevin Willis likes this.
  5. Hayemakers

Hayemakers Member Full Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Hes a true piece of ****. I hope he never returns.

Kevin Willis likes this.
  6. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Farmboxer in Hell

KO KIDD and Barrera like this.
  7. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Cause neutral judges wouldn't score for his jab,grab,hold n wrestle antics over twelve rounds it's as simple as that.

8. ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2015
    How do these dumb threads not get banned blatant trolling and ignorance calling somebody sob cause he said something about judges or cause he had a contract dispute or cause he is black but kovalev can disrespect people call people monkeys and he is an upstanding citizen huh? I never post here just love reading here but this place is filled with racist idiots

9. Farmboxer

Jul 19, 2004
    It's not Son of God. A Christian does not cheat! There are rules in boxing, those rules should apply to both fighters no matter who they are. SOB is like Trump, and the Republican SOB's in the Senate and House, they want to take health care away from 32, 000,000 people just so the Koch Bros. can have more money, they are only worth $85,000,000,000, but that's not enough so they cheat the people! SOB wants to take away the belts that a champion fought for and won fair and square, so he gets his judges, referee and boxing commission to do the dirty work for him. He knows he can break the rules, just like Trump knows he can break the rules and get by with it. I do not like cheats. Low blows are illegal, but since you think low blows are legal, I guess we should go back and give Golota knockouts over Bowe for his low blows and they weren't as low as SOB's.......................

10. liger1992

liger1992 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Neutral judges make no difference. The idea that a neutral judge wont incorrectly score a fight is a nonsense.

What's most important is having good judges. Where they are from is irrelevant.

What's next neutral referees? Neutral venues? Where does it stop?

11. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    And people still love him. Lol

I wouldn't stay up till 3am to watch ward but I'll stay up to watch krusher fight.

Kevin Willis likes this.
  12. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    That would make a nice Phillip Glass opera.

13. Pretty Boy Floyd

Pretty Boy Floyd Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Time to move on and get over it, all i see from farmboxer is crying and complaining on here, This is the fight game not bible school, Grow a thicker skin and move on, the guy has retired.

14. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    We will still be subjected to his awful color commentary while Max verbally fellates him on HBO.

Todd498 likes this.