Speedy Rashidi Ellis

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by pistal47, Nov 19, 2017.

1. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
  2. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    No love for Speedy Rashidi? Shame. Kid is electric fast and has some serious skill and ability.

3. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Why did pistal47 get banned?

4. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Aren't you a damn mod?

You guys should have an Excel sheet documenting all bans.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  5. Rudy

Rudy New Member banned Full Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Never seen him. Is he as fast as Butaev I doubt it..
    This content is protected

6. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    Lol, I got banned for trying to override the curse words blockage. They put me in time out for potty mouth.

You're definitely hip to the local boxing scene, and from reading your posts over the years I'm all but certain you box in some capacity. Have you ever put in work with Rashidi or his brother Ronald? Rashidi boxes out of my former boxing club in Somerville. Trained by Alex Rivera, very good trainer.

Ronald was actually arguably the better amateur but had some bad substance abuse issues that derailed his career pretty badly. Supposedly back on track now but he doesn't fight out of MA anymore, at least not that I know of. I really think Rashidi can become a world champ, and if Ronald can get his old form back could potentially be the better of the two.

Thoughts?

7. just another guy

just another guy New Member Full Member

Dec 5, 2017
    As his name says he's one of the fastest of hand guys in boxing.His KO1 of Eddie Gomez is the best example of this.Dare I say he is second to only Amir Khan in handspeed in boxing today.
    However he might be a victim of his own success as he might try and get by athletic gifts solely.
    In his last fight he didnt look impressive.I think he lacks the necessary fundamentsls but lets wait and see.

pistal47 likes this.
  8. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    I have the same fears as you man. It's weird, sometimes he shows good fundamentals, keeps a hand back protecting the chin after combos and stuff like that, then other times he's wide open. I really like the kid and want to see him do well, and his brother. He's still technically "young" by pro boxing standards and can still tidy up his style, but once you reach the point he has, it's very difficult to change. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I've been around plenty of rodeos before and met plenty of professional and Amateur boxers. Just like any other group of people you have your good and bad. Rashidi and Ronald are definitely on the good side. On the other hand one of the biggest **** heaps I've come across is this clown Chris Chatman from Chicago. He's 14-8 and maybe a few draws. Khytrov nonchalantly flicked off the kids light switch and I love watching it on YT. Big time small man complex, only about 5'8. I put one on him before too, kid's a racist maggot. Rashidi and Ronald though, two guys you just wanna see succeed and pray for the best.

9. Grime Rockstar

Grime Rockstar Member banned Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Well you are the only person Ive heard mention him so I bet hes terrible