Spence will be the next PPV star

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MURK20, Sep 30, 2019.

1. MURK20

MURK20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2008
    He will be a PPV star because of Saturday night's fight. Porter's strength and unique style made Spence look vulnerable to his detractors. They're now predicting Garcia to beat him. Even by KO. This is going to be some exciting up coming years. The haters are licking their chops.

2. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I vaguely remember the PBC being a breath of fresh air, because they brought fights to free tv where others just had more and more PPV fights.
    Now most of their bigger fights are PPV and they're making PPV stars now.

Still, Spence has to keep winning and needs sometype of gimmick to be a real PPV star. I doubt both options.

3. FinitoxDinamita

FinitoxDinamita Member banned Full Member

Jan 14, 2019
    I dont see the spark in Spence. I would be shocked if he becomes anything close to PPV star.

Crawford, Spence, Loma, and Garcia.. none of them have star qualities.

TEAM_LOMA likes this.
  4. CharlosRunBoxing2019

CharlosRunBoxing2019 New Member Full Member

Jun 19, 2019
    Untill a Charlo brother gets a hold of his ass.

Then it's a wrap.

:smilie-devil:

5. TEAM_LOMA

TEAM_LOMA This is Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2019
    His stock drops for me personally since he couldn't KO both Garcia and Porter

6. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I don't think he will be. It'll be difficult to establish another PPV star, seeing as PPV's aren't the vehicle they were just a few years ago. For Spence to have been on the path to be a PPV star he'd have needed to be much more active and should have stepped up a few years ago, not near age 30.

7. MURK20

MURK20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Garcia he should have KO'd if he really tried. Porter is a pit bull, no welterweight is stopping him anytime soon.

8. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Making a PPV star out of anyone is incredibly difficult these days. You basically need a whole country behind you these days to make it.

LANCE99 likes this.