Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Kwanthai Sithmorseng is set for March 13th

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    This content is protected

Good to see more of these Thai derbies in Thailand. Last time I saw Kwanthai was when he got beat up by Taguchi a few years back. Rungvisai should wipe the floor with him and go on to fight in a trilogy with either Roman or Estrada. :chuck:

shza and eltirado like this.
  2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Rungvisai is done. His style is not one that lasts especially at lower weights. But this will be easy. He can cash out in a trilogy with the Estrada/Gonzalez winner

eltirado likes this.
  3. jont

jont Active Member Full Member

Sep 27, 2004
    There are two other interesting fights on the undercard that look interesting for rising potential... more interested in these fights than the main event which should be a massacre..

eltirado likes this.
  4. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    I take Kwanthai by Force Choke.

5. Philly161

Philly161 "Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless" banned Full Member

Oct 25, 2020
    Ugh I want you to be wrong bc I only discovered SSR when he fought choco first time and he's one of my fav fighters but you're probably spot on. He just takes too much punishment. And he fights constantly which I like but that's more mileage

eltirado and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  6. Boxing Prospect

Boxing Prospect Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 10, 2012
    Funny that we say his style doesn't last long, yet he's what... 34? With 50ish fights, and a 2 time champion. Most fighters at the lower weights are well done by then

eltirado and Badbot like this.
  7. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    True, but he hasn´t looked great since the first Estrada bout. After that, it seems like he has begun showing his age.

eltirado likes this.
  8. Philly161

Philly161 "Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless" banned Full Member

Oct 25, 2020
    Yeah he's obviously exceptional for a low weight banger but he is visibly wearing and that record has a lot of muay thai guys making their pro boxing debut type fights peppered in there. Those are still tough fights though but it's not like he has 50 wars with choco estrada or cuadras. The fights at the top level have been especially grueling for him, wins or losses.

9. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    I agree. I thought he was firmly handled in the rematch.

Badbot likes this.
  10. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Strangest ****ing gameplan I can remember in recent times.

jont likes this.