Stephen Simmons

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by billy nelson, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Champagne Popping

Champagne Popping The TRUTH is the TRUTH banned Full Member

Dec 15, 2016
    why not lol! I think your new to boxing forums or something... threads get bumped to prove a point or to have a laugh you know.
    The guy claimed I knew nothing about boxing yet he makes constant woeful predictions..

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I am newish to boxing forums mate but not forums in general. There's normally an etiquette though to how everyone rubs together isn't there?

3. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Right this has gone too far. Please stop

4. Champagne Popping

Champagne Popping The TRUTH is the TRUTH banned Full Member

Dec 15, 2016
    lol not on here.. not long ago there was 2 posters on here called Terry Tibbs and Solaris who had a beef going on for years.. And there was threads over 100 pages long of violent threats , planned meet ups at chelmsford station for a fight. youtube vids of phone calls, etc etc lololololol

5. PIRA

PIRA Arise Sir Lennox. Full Member

Mar 30, 2007

Someone has no life and rejoined under another handle to try and get some payback - four years later.:eeek:

6. supremo

supremo Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Not on here- this place is full of total fannies that hard as nails behind the anonymity of a comptuer screen, there is little resepct for boxers and continual attention seeking behaviour from a small number of posters desperate to out do each other.
    This used to be a good forum- now it is just embarrassing. If you want a decent discussion about boxing then youll need to find it elsewhere,

PIRA and Sugar 88 like this.
  7. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Well said mate

8. JohnH

JohnH Member Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    I wish you well