Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Aug 31, 2023.
Matias will go down, at least once
Stop smoking crack.
Not a good sign, heading in a big fight, especially against someone like Matias.
I smell a corner retirement coming for Ergashev.
You will be very disappointed on Nov 25th.
Let's bet 5 Gs on it then?
Prograis wants nothing to do with Subriel Matias. Matias has called out Prograis since 2018.
You'll be very disappointed on Nov 25th. We will revisit this post.
If Haney beats Rougarou which most expect him to do so because it's an extremely favourable stylistic match up for his gigantic weight bully ass what with Rougarou looking absolutely clueless and terrible against that rangy boxer he fought last time out which is obviously why Haney opted to fight him and ducked the rematch against Loma after getting a gift from the three home judges in the first fight which only 16-17% of the 118k fans who voted in FightHub's poll scored for him, and Matias beats Ergashev, I'd love to see Matias drag Haney into his vortex of hell and beat him into a quivering heap.
Obviously, duh, Matias would get robbed over there if he didn't knock Haney out because that's how they do but he really doesn't respect ''chicken'' Haney at all and he wants to put some serious hurt on him.
Lol why would I bet you money
looking at weigh in Matias looks smaller and softer
Ergashev looked like an angry man vs a boy
1. Ergashev has not fought since 2022 of August.
2. In 2022 Ergashev retired. He never had intentions of being a champion and cleaning out the division.
3. Ergashev hasnt fought anyone decent (atleast D level) since Fox in 2019.
4. Ergashev isn't a combination puncher. He relies on a left cross where 80% of his offense comes from.
5. You wasn't following Ergahsev in 2018, 2019, 2020.
6. Matias offered Ergashev a 50,000 USD bet on the fight. Ergashev ducked. The only scared is Ergashev.
7. Everyone in Matias camp knows Ergashev is only here for a payday. Ergashev wouldn't dare risk losing 50,000 when he's only here to show up and get paid. You will be very disappointed tonight and I cannot wait until I revisit this post
8. The only lost in Matias career was after he killed Dadashev and stopped training. Even since then he demolished Anayan and has stopped everyone he's face in dominating fashion. Matias throws 90 to 100 punches a round, is 5"9 with a long reach but has inside fighting skills where he slips shots, creates space. Matias is flat footed but he still has quick feet and unlike Regis Prograis, Matias knows how to cut off the ring. Matias will demolish Ergashev worse than he did his last 4 opponents.
9. Matias was DMed by Ergashev, Ergahsev mentioning Matias family and how Matias won't be alive after the fight. Ergashev. This is Matias first title defense and he should of been the co main, so you best believe Matias is going all out.
10. Matias has faced far better competition and has been tested. Ergashev never faced a heavy puncher who throws 100 punches a round. Running from Matias won't be enough. Matias is an expert at cutting off the ring. He isn't just some low iq slugger.
This content is protected