T.c.w

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by pecks, Sep 20, 2007.

1. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    What happened to this guy?
    He used to be pretty level headed but now he's turned into a Mundine spam bot, even hijacking Green V Tarver threads with Mundine pics in the general forum.

Anyway, I guess theres 10 times more haters hijacking Mundine threads so you can't really complain, it's just that I always thought this guy was a fence sitter.

:happy

2. stiflers mum

stiflers mum Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 9, 2005
    yeah he peaked when he started the"new zealand and their silly dance"thread but since chocs career threatening eye injury hes upped the mundine love posts up a notch hasnt he.:lol:

3. MSTR

MSTR More Speed Than Roy!!!!! Full Member

Feb 19, 2005
    Is this really enough to warrant its own thread? The Aus forum must be slowly screetching to a halt....

4. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    That was the best thread ever, the only thing that came close to it was his "When Briggs beats Adamek, all his polish toilet cleaner fans will **** off back to England and clean toilets" :lol:
    That caused a big **** fight in the general forum. :yep

Anyway, we need more Mundine love in this place. The Aussie forum can't survive with threads like..."Will Kickett be a star, Will Pittman be a star"", etc. :p

5. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    Yes.

6. Dr Gonzo

Dr Gonzo Yo! Molesta La Breastas! Full Member

Mar 1, 2007
    i for see this place becoming the lounge soon unfortunately - seriously though; if the lounge is getting deleted to save bandwidth we cant be far behind :(

7. MSTR

Feb 19, 2005
    Yeah but all our big name fighters (all 3 of them) are not fighting at the moment, which does make it pretty dull. Katsidis has totally gone off the radar, Green has been quiet, Vic hasn't been doing much and Briggs just pulled out of his fight. Haven't heard anything about Billy Dib recently. So this is what we have left. :(

8. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    I don't think they'll get rid of the lounge, if anything they'll just tone down on the silly threads. The lounge will stay.

Though they could also cut down on the sillyness in the boxing threads too, that would reduce my total post count to about 7 I'd say. :think

9. MSTR

Feb 19, 2005
    If they cut down on the silly posts I am out. Not because I am a funny **** or anything. Just because the place would be boring as all hell.

10. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    I know, and the sad thing is that other forums just aren't the same.

I registered on the Roosters forum and got banned . Reason was because I posted offensive images, all I did was copy and paste this emoticon:smh

Pathetic. :patsch

11. Dr Gonzo

Dr Gonzo Yo! Molesta La Breastas! Full Member

Mar 1, 2007
    :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

good old rabbits supporters :lol::lol::lol:

12. MSTR

Feb 19, 2005
    That is really lame. Must be the biggest bunch of prudes running that one.

13. Marcus

Marcus Boxing Junkie banned

Jan 16, 2007
    i like the lounge, but **** me , i get next to no work done somedays!! i swear ill lose my job and have to blame esb :lol:

14. T.C.W

T.C.W Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    look I was just :stir a bit and all the silly green fans who just can't see the boys short comming and how Tarver is a very bad fight for him.

15. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    Keep stirring that pot mate. :good