T.K.O. in 6

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Aug 6, 2012.

1. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    I don't think he deserved a rematch based off of that performance despite doing well, if he worked his way back up to that fight again then I'd have been fight with that

HerolGee likes this.
  2. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Definitely a good stoppage, worthy of a rematch tho

3. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Eye wasn't in good shape to be fair

George Crowcroft likes this.
  4. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Herol got banned again.. He got mad about it, this thread was his response

:lol:

Vitali is a legend. Lennox is a legend. You're still a bellend, & Calzaghe is in the HOF :)

Great win for Lennox. Fair play.

5. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    no Lick, its a genuine exploration of tko7, if you dont like it, dont contribute, you have that freedom of choice. But there is no sense in getting worked up about it. thank you.

Perhaps you should pay homage to brunos effort too, that is the topic to the thread, not ignore him for some reason. Let me know why you think Bruno should be ignored for doing better.

in my view tko7 is horribly ignored given the amount of attention tko6, a poorer effort vs lewis, gets. This thread is trying to redress that balance, which can only be a good thing.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  6. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    Lewis showed what happens when vitali faces someone elite, he gets chopped down early.

7. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Find it funny people still go on about ''Tko 6'' it's well documented that Lewis was supposed to be fighting Kirk Johnson, and Lewis wasn't training and taking that fight as seriously as he should of. Johnson pulled out Vitali stepped in, if the re-match had happened Vitali would of been beaten even easier by Lennox as Lewis would have actually trained and prepared properly.

George Crowcroft and Mendoza like this.
  8. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    That was the night Lewis landed his own " lottery punch " Backing up with his eyes not even on the target.

Funny, neither Bruno or Vitali got re-matches.

RightLeftCombo and BCS8 like this.
  9. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Top post. Excellent observation on Herol's character. This post is an overhand right flush to the temple.

DoubleJab666 and Mendoza like this.
  10. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007

He's been out too many times. It's getting to the point where you have to wonder what these KO bans, and verbal flush counters to an unguarded chin are doing for his health. I guess the commission here is okay with him continuing his career as a poster. Baseball has a 3 strikes and your out rule. He must be on strike 4 or beyond by now...but boxing is pretty liberal on bans, isn't it?

Liquorice and BCS8 like this.
  11. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    You appear to be doing your level best to prove that Lewis alone should rematch fast stoppages. You've claimed it TWICE now, and JUST LEWIS.

out of all the thousands of champions we have had, why do you only select Lewis for this agenda?

explain why, thanks.

12. lighteningjab

lighteningjab Member Full Member

May 6, 2018
    The Jamaican really messed with Bruno's whiskers that night. Great win to the pride of Jamaica.

Aston Villa likes this.
  13. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Strangely enough, HerolGee is one of the few posters that I have never engaged with. Should I avoid him?

BCS8 likes this.
  14. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    That's up to you. Some people laugh, others say it's time for a ban again. He can add a little content from time to time. The problem is he likes to change the topics of the thread and says things that aren't true too often as he just doesn't know the timelines and facts. He doesn't seem to like the Eastern European fighters, why I'm not sure.

Why not give him a try and make up your own mind?

BCS8 likes this.
  15. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    You know the deal. Lewis loved re-mathes when he lost. However when he had a tough night and won, we never saw a re-match. It's true.

Three examples. Mercer, Bruno and V Klitschko. Lewis said he'd re-match Vitali multiple times. As they say on the other side of the pond it was bollocks! Lewis tried to make other fights with Roy Jones and Kirk Johnson after the Vitlai fight. When the WBC ordered the re-match and that was Lewis only belt left, he quickly retired! So much for his promises and talk.

Now can we get back to what Joshusa needs to do to enhance his resume. I don't think Wilder wants to fight him...yet, but Fury might

Aston Villa likes this.