Tank Davis checks Ryan Garcia in the club

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MidniteProwler, Sep 28, 2022.

1. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    You just joined Saturday...

:D[/QUOTE]

:lol: i've said much worse in the past, troll. Pimp and I have cleared the air, and cool with one another. I reached out and apologized. I've had MUCH worse said to me from others. Means nothing here.

Pimp C likes this.
  2. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    BTW, learn how to use quotes better

3. European Bison

European Bison New Member banned Full Member

Oct 1, 2022
    @Pimp C put your keyboard down and try be a tough guy in real life. See how that works for you. You cringe loser. I can't stand you fakes

4. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I showed Lance a couple of videos and like a real man he put our differences aside and I did the same.

The Real Lance likes this.
  5. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Lmfao calling me a fake yet hides behind numerous alts stalking me because I ethered your ass. Yet you keep calling me fake???? And you haven't produced an ounce of proof about your life. Pull up pussie we'll see who's fake and who walks it like they talk it and we both know who that is..

The Real Lance likes this.
  6. European Bison

Oct 1, 2022
    Do it then. With no excuses. You can even wear a mask over your face. Address me in the video. You won't be able to do it cause you and me both know you don't live that life.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I've already done videos addressing you and other people on this forum multiple times yet you continue to doubt me??? Another video won't change your mentallly ill stalking ways, you'll just disappear and not make a video of your own and come back weeks later under a new alt obsessing about the same ****. That's why I want to show you badly in person so you can see first hand what the business is and there will be no excuses.

8. European Bison

Oct 1, 2022
    You're a middle aged fantasist in your 40s with bad mental health problems. You can't even cope with constructive criticism of your fave fighter on here without crying and having a breakdown. You wouldn't survive on the streets.

9. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    You're begging for videos of another man....get a grip FFS. Really...

C.J., drenlou and Pimp C like this.
  10. European Bison

Oct 1, 2022
    (unless youre getting me mixed up with someone else) I never have ever mentioned once anything about cars/houses/money and all that insecure pretentious bull**** you go on about. All that stuff you think you need to prove is all in your Mayweather wannabe mind. My problem is you pretend to be a hardman/roadman when your clearly not. If I lived in the same country as you I'd have exposed you in person a long time ago. Like you said, you've never even been to an adult jail,.

you're on this forum all your life for 17 years as Mayweathers number 1 fan. You're a fanboy geek who watches documentaries on tough guys. Be yourself.

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Yet you're under numerous alts making up lies stalking me like a *****. Yet I'm the one with the problem???? You're a groupie less than a man seek help.

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Let's get one thing straight here ***** if you lived in the same city as me you wouldn't dare pull up and do **** and I put that on my KIDS!!!!!. You would be scared as **** to roll up on me especially how I move and roll. You out your ****ing mind and don't know who you messing with you goofy. I would've exposed your ass for not showing up if you lived in the H. You think I'm scared of some posh ***** if real *****s don't run up on me like that here?? Lmfao I would love nothing more than to see the shook look on your face if you ran into me in person. You're a ***** if I ever saw one you don't stand on business hell you won't even post a video and are nothing but food to me.

13. European Bison

Oct 1, 2022
    listen I don't wanna get into the online talk, but I'm 100% certain I'd destroy you very quickly.

Last time I tried to arramge it with you , you refused to travel out of Houston. pm me if you are willing to arrange a reasonable inbetween location and you'll see what happens to you.

14. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I'm 6'3 230 and in great shape I will dump you on your ****ing head fake *****.

15. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: WTF.... good ol internet tough guy challenge.