Tank "Fraud" Davis is the most overrated fighter in boxing right now.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by f1ght3rz, May 29, 2022.

1. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    I mean come on....he's not even fighting the top guys and he's struggling heavily.

Cruz is decent and a tough matchup but if you watch Cruz past fights he was in close fights against guys like Mattice, Vargas or Romero (not Rolly lmfao). He's a tough dude but skill-wise nothing special.

Romero really won a lot of rounds against Tank last night despite being a crude slugger usually who got EASILY outboxed by Marinez. Romero outboxed(!) Tank which is CRAZY as i thought Tank would be the technician. His power bailed him out.

Tank really has only one legit W on his resume and thats Barrios who is good and pretty big and even there he struggled.

His power and ability to win fights with one punch is special but overall he's not a special fighter.

He's another Fluid Mayweather hype job and will get exposed pretty soon. At least if he decides to fight some elite guys.

I don't know why certain type of fighters are always getting hyped for no reason. It's probably lack of something by some people but still...ridiculous to hype this guy up. He's clearly not even close to an elite fighter. And he's not even close to a P4P Top 10 ranking. If you put this guy in your P4P Top 10 then yous should visit a doctor.

Tank Davis turns into Fraud Davis fight by fight.

2. panchman69

panchman69 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Agreed. And what is it with him looking at the crowd behind him in between rounds? reminds me of a kid whos riding behind a car, that keeps looking out the back window when you finally show up to an amusement park.

f1ght3rz and kiwi_boxer like this.
  3. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    The most overrated?:lol:

Pimp C likes this.
  4. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    :lol:

5. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    I think Davis is overated as **** ..but you can't compare him to Mayweather..who was actually good

Edit..just understood what you were actually saying.lol

TBF I'd say tank has some talent but it's wasted on mediocre opposition...and he should be campaigning at a lower weight

6. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Injured hand against Cruz. Crude fighters have had success against good fighters, remember Vernon Forrest against Mayorga? So, just because a guy is crude doesn't mean he cannot compete. That being said, it's time for Tank to step it up. Too many good fighters in and around his division to not get a few in the ring with him. At 27, Tank is in his physical prime.

Pimp C likes this.
  7. ayala

ayala Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 21, 2007
    You just said he’s another Mayweather and would soon be exposed. Til this day floyd hasn’t been exposed. Rocky said he exposed Davis last night but prior to that he said Davis was exposed by Cruz. Wether you like tank or not he brings excitement and he does have good ring iq

Pimp C likes this.
  8. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    After Fury & Usyk retire boxing will become a clown show run by the Paulo Brothers

We have to accept it.

Meanwhile Canelo & Crawford will be in the corner jerking each other off slurring the words "P4P" to themselves, pair of dick brains.

Davis has disappointed but it's no surprise with him under Mayweather management

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  9. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    He can't really be over rated when he's barely even rated.

10. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Tank is the goods, but he is still overrated.
    That tends to happen when you have a KO Artist & choose to walk him down the path of least resistance.

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    Ducklerr and Wizbit1013 like this.
  11. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Either he fights in a unification next, rematches Cruz or he’s irrelevant.

kirk likes this.
  12. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Lopez, Loma, Kambosos, Haney and if Shakur moved up would best him.

easymoney likes this.
  13. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Your gambling picks are the most overrated, nah just playing everyone knows your picks are trash.

drenlou likes this.
  14. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    My picks are the best. I'm one of the top gamblers in the world. Well known everywhere. You're just well known in your trailer park abusing drugs youh pathetic loser.

You're still ducking me and my $1000 bet i assume? All bark, all talk.

LOSER!

15. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    You misunderstood. I said he's another Fluid Mayweather protected hype job. Fluid is his promoter.