Tank Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Crybaby Garcia

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Olu G. Rotimi, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Perhaps we can get this fight on if Garcia recovers from his mental health anxiety issues. However not sure Tank’s performance knocking out a 140 pounder in Barrios is helping Ryan Crybaby Garcia’s health recovery.

This content is protected

shavers likes this.
  2. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    So instead of wanting Tank to fight the best like Loma,Lopez or Taylor you want him to fight Garcia. What a real boxing fan you are.

The Real Lance likes this.
  3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Garcia is one of the big names at 135 he along with Teo loma and Haney. On top of that they have bad blood.. Why would anyone be against that fight?

4. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    I thought Garcia was busy getting ready to star in a film about his 'career' to date :lol:

Toney F*** U and Reinhardt like this.
  5. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Garcia annoys me. He's the good looking kid who was high school class president and got the girls. Tanks' the fat kid who was laughed at. I'd like to see Tank Bolivianize Garcia. Then do a backflip over his prone, unconscious body.

6. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I used to think Tank might struggle against García’s obvious height & reach advantage.

but after Tanks demonstration & demolition of the Bigger Barrios
    I’d say -

Tank by literal Mortal Kombat style decapitation.

*although Ryan is Faster then Barrios & could possibly catch Tank coming in
    I don’t think García has the balls to step in the Ring with him any longer, or if he ever really did to begin with.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    89-0, Toney F*** U and Olu G. Rotimi like this.
  7. Young Terror

May 9, 2012
    So what he has a name do you want Tank to fight the best and show everyone hes the real deal or you want him to chase some clout and fight a guy cause he has a lot of followers on IG... Its a weird thing with some Tank fans they talk like hes a special fighter and he might be but then its like they are scared to see him fight the best...If the guys who hype him and say hes the truth really think that then you want to see him against the elite guys but it doesnt seem they believe what they say.

8. Young Terror

May 9, 2012
    Tank is a special fighter... they say...but you have to protect him from the other special fighters....smh...just fight the best and stop wasting your prime and everyones time.

kirk likes this.
  9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Garcia is a big fish at 135 and he's undefeated I wouldn't mind seeing him fight loma but he's not undefeated and Teo already beat him and if tank beat loma people would just discredit the win make excuses and say he was old or it was Teo's leftovers.

Showstopper97 and Olu G. Rotimi like this.
  10. Hanz Cholo

Jul 11, 2012
    If Tank fights any of the “Kings”
    At lightweight, you know it will be Prince Ry 1st.

least Risk Largest reward as kid has a serious & more robust following then the others & to be honest
    It Would be Savy of them
    Tank & Mayweather promotions to capitalize off of that & take his Scalp, before any of the others $calp his “0” 1st.

as he is the weakest of the 5.
    Thus more prone to a good $calping.

Olu G. Rotimi likes this.
  11. Young Terror

May 9, 2012
    Those people are idiots then . You, me and real boxing fans shouldnt pay attention to those clowns cause if Tank fights Loma and beats him it would be huge and i would give him all the credit in the world and so would anyone who is a real boxing fan.

Caliboxing and Reinhardt like this.
  12. Dodgy Syrup

Dodgy Syrup Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    What happened to Garcia?

A few months back he was being hailed by some as "the future of boxing" and a "superstar in the making", who was part of an exciting quartet of American fighters (Davis, Haney, Lopez, Garcia) who all felt they were the best in the division...then he beat Campbell and it all went a bit quiet.

13. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    :lol:

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  14. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Ryan tougher than Haney.

Toney F*** U and Hanz Cholo like this.
  15. Hanz Cholo

Jul 11, 2012
    it went quiet when he Capped & clout chased Tank, then Paquiao then pulled out of the Javier Fortuna fight.
    & blue balled the boxing world.

his star has diminished.

He is a kock tease nothing more.