Taylor easily beats Lopez, Davis, Haney, Garcia

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TooBigTooStrong, May 23, 2021.

1. TooBigTooStrong

TooBigTooStrong Member banned Full Member

May 10, 2021
    Haters talking about Crawford at 147

Nah Josh Taylor should stay at 140 and let these guys move up, he'd beat all of them

Keleneki, iceferg, ShovelHook and 8 others like this.
  2. BigBone

BigBone Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Who cars who wins? Good fights all, even moving up and facing them. Bring'em on before YouTubers take all the money.

haileris, MURK20, wifly and 2 others like this.
  3. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Totally agree. Crawford is dull as dishwater and hasn't had a decent opponent in years. Pac will likely retire after Spence and Spence may move up as he's huge for the weight.

Josh can own LWW and there are many bjg fights for him with good money for the LWs coming up. If he's well promoted no need to take the 147 gamble Not for a while anyway.

4. Bofo24

Bofo24 hobbyist Full Member

Mar 21, 2019
    As you wish. Easy peasy lemon-squeezy.

JOKER and Hanz Cholo like this.
  5. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    If Taylor sticks around at 140, I highly doubt Floyd lets Davis anywhere near him. I'm actually surprised Davis is stepping in with Barrios. :lol:

6. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Lopez is strong as hell and can definitely beat him, will see how Davis looks against Barrios first.

Hanz Cholo, shza and Salty Dog like this.
  7. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    I don’t know. I’d pick Lopez and Tank over him.

Ramirez was never on that level. I don’t know why people were high on him, who has he beat?

8. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Barrios sucks.

:lol:

9. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    :lol:

10. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Taylor beats Tank and Barrios on the same night without breaking a sweat. Tank escaped LW without fighting a single legit opponent at the weight (an actual legit 135 pound prime fighter). Now he’s fighting a nobody and people are dumb enough to think he can beat the best at 140 before he even has one fight at the weight? I predict his time at 140 will look a lot like his time at 135, lots of talk but no real action. They will dig up another opponent at the weight with no hope of winning to pad his record and hype it up, but he will not face a real opponent. It’s his formula for success. Milk the chumps off their $$$ and it seems to be working.

He’s already mentioned Taylor in one of his many Twitter battles. I’d pay to see Taylor brutally beat his ass. Tank would not win a round and would not finish the fight on his feet.

11. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Wtf really? Tank fkin Davis the fat midget woofter who struggled with shot midget Gamboa & hasn't fought anyone worth a **** since Pedraza! He's gunna jump up to LWW & beat the undisputed champion? You're having a laugh.. based on what beating stick insect LSC a faded FW?! Come on now.. call me when he grows a pair of balls instead of tits.. fkin insulting to Taylor that.. Lopez has the size , athleticism & power to translate to 140 but he'd get his arse kicked too.. Taylor would be favourite to beat both.

12. Malph

Malph Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Agree on Lopez. He has the size and speed and youth to make it an interesting fight.

Salty Dog and gollumsluvslave like this.
  13. gollumsluvslave

gollumsluvslave Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 20, 2020
    Supposedly Tank saying that he "likes the Prograis fight" after Barrios. I will believe it when I see it. Rougarou stops Davis as well.

14. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    So you watched Army of the Dead the other day too?:sisi1

manex, Hanz Cholo, Wizbit1013 and 2 others like this.
  15. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Had enough of Teofimo fanboys saying he beats Josh Taylor. He barely beat Loma and most of that was down to size. At 140, he gets KO'd against Regis and Jose, never mind The Tartan Tornado.

We all know Floyd is telling Tank to run away from Teofimo. He beat a midget LSC, so what??? Tank is so overrated.

I agree, Taylor beats all of those.