Taylor SHOT MENTALLY!?!??! Did u see the post fight interview?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by at1, Sep 30, 2007.

1. at1

at1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Man i have been in or around boxing all my life i have never and i mean EVER seen a fighter look so damn dejected after a fight he looked like he needed a pastor or something. Roy looked pissed like damn " lucky bull****" and still had a high level of confidence even saying he had not lost to tarver calling it a fluke... JT took flat out ASS whooping this was no one punch he was getting hit flush with right hands ALL night.. and as manny would say ala Tarver vs hopkins " i dont think he would be able to hold up vs a good fighter" Did anyone else notice..?

Cant see taylor ever beating.... him..... EVER if they fight agian taylor will get on the bike if he gets hit he will freak out and start running....

2. Robot16

Robot16 Keep it Kr0nkn Full Member

Jan 8, 2006
    If you want the link to the interview i got it.

3. at1

at1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2004
    did you notice it too?

4. shelterr

shelterr Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 7, 2006
  5. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Active Member Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    You are reading far too much in to that interview man. The kid was down because he just lost. He was on the verge of tears and if you don't want to win so bad that you are almost crying when you lose then you are not a competitive person.

6. Carlos Primera

Carlos Primera Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 8, 2007
    rjj is an ego maniac that's why he would'nt admit defeat to tarver.

7. ChampionsForever

ChampionsForever ESB VIP

Dec 3, 2004
    This content is protected

8. JAM Killer

JAM Killer Coming Through. Full Member

Nov 5, 2006
    I don't think Taylor is shot mentally, it was a close fight that he was winning, but he lost his titles in a split second, he was just pissed, he will count his money and get over it, then he will go back to the gym.

9. booklord

booklord Active Member Full Member

Sep 29, 2007
    I think the problem was that Taylor felt that he could have beaten Pavlik. ( He have been right ) but made a couple of mistakes that caused him to lose the fight. For an unbeaten fighter that's a bitter pill to swallow.

10. platnumpapi

platnumpapi Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 10, 2005
    man you aint no god damn psychologist, jt was just still in shock he got koed like i said he would.thats all it is he was in shock and thats it.he thought kp was a hype man and could not really box thats all.

he was in shock and still is, now he can go back to little rock and the fans really gone get in his ass there.he looked the same as always.keep his left low thats why he got hit with straight right hands.jt droped kp and he got crazy punch his self out and he got out jabbed.

jt was in shock thats all, hes not done.he had one tough fight no reason for him to be done.but he knows he will have to box him in the rematch.you see why pbf fight like he does.big guys will knock yo ass out if u stand and trade.

11. pipe wrenched

pipe wrenched ESB ELITE SQUAD Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Right on! Just remember all the **** JT was catching even from his "friends". He fought the best I can remember seeing him, exploding off the ropes. He didn't come to lose, but it was a great win for Pavlik.:good

12. platnumpapi

platnumpapi Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 10, 2005
    **** off he fought the same damn way, got crazy when he hurt pavlik and punched himself out like he did in the ouma fight.left hand was still low thats why that straight right hand kept on landing time after time.and he did not throw the jab enough either, and kelly out jabbed him i thought.and jt got tired again like always his stanmia aint **** no matter how hard he trains.he did the same **** as usual.je just fought a real middle weight this time.

i said in another thread that jt need to becareful what he wish for he might just get it.he want an orthdox fighter that would fight him and not slip and slid and boy did he get it.

bet he wishes he fought another guy like ouma now or spinks :hey

13. MrMagic

MrMagic VIP Member Full Member

Oct 28, 2004
    Please post it.:good

14. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    hey anthony thompson, you aint been on for a while.

15. MrMagic

MrMagic VIP Member Full Member

Oct 28, 2004
    You are one of the most inaccurate fight predictor on her :lol: