Taylor v Catterall 2, 27th April, Leeds

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by ash234, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    To be fair Mayweather literally cried out loud afterwards on American television.

2. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! I know what I like and I like what I know. Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I'll be watching it with a keen interest and I hope Jack spanks Josh again.

3. Bob Flaps

Bob Flaps Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Growing up in Scotland I came across many Taylors and chose to stay away from them. Chip on shoulder types who are your mate one minute and spoiling for a scrap the next. I’m sure he’s many peoples’ cup of tea but not mine.

Always been a fan of his boxing though, he’s just been off the rails the last couple of fights.

Sonny1 likes this.
  4. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Enjoy mate :).

Oreet Cha! likes this.
  5. LeavemealoneKoooogs

LeavemealoneKoooogs All hail his excellency Full Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Empty vessel. Talks and talks and talks but when someone puts it on him he has no comeback apart from waffling and childish insults. Tube

Astro and ash234 like this.
  6. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Taylor looks an absolute mess, he had that been on a 4 day bender eyes all over the shop look about him..

Come on Catterall. Jones is an absolute wally, and so is Taylor, two wallys arguing together was quite funny, but Taylor looks washed tbh.

7. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    he was sharpest in his spat with Jones but in general I thought he didn't look good at all to be honest.

8. Coybig

Coybig Active Member Full Member

Feb 22, 2020
    Taylor looks terrible there, he looks proper washed up. Getting to 140 will destroy him, can't see him doing well here at all.

That wee dick Sam is the most annoying ***** in boxing, with Tony Bellend. If I was involved in a promotion with that wee dweeb, I'd refuse to speak to him on camera. Literally refuse to speak to him. He's such an attention seeking wee dickhead, don't give him what he craves.

9. smoking mirrors

smoking mirrors Active Member Full Member

Jan 14, 2023
    Catterall got robbed big time, and I usually sympathise with the fighters who that has happened to. however, in their careers Taylor is the one who took risks, entered tournaments, fought and won in away corners, and put on many entertaining fights, while Catterall just sat on his WBO ranking. that is why I fundamentally can’t fully get on board with Jack or stop liking Josh.

however, the momentum is with Catterall and I’d be surprised if he wasn’t all wrong for Taylor again.

EJC83, GDM74, keysey and 2 others like this.
  10. Astro

Astro Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2021
    Why do boxers, managers and promoters want to work with Sam Jones ? I don´t understand it.

11. Lil Niall

Lil Niall Active Member Full Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Full of spirits you mean.

Just had a look at the odds....Taylor 4/5 and Catterall 7/5. Surprised Catterall isnt favourite. I think this is a cash out for Josh.

12. Justchris17

Justchris17 Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2016
    I’m looking forward to it and this is from someone falling out of love with boxing of today. Can’t beat a domestic dust up with genuine dislike between them

Oreet Cha! and Bob Flaps like this.
  13. Bob Flaps

Bob Flaps Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Presser was good fun. As someone else said, good to have a British dust-up with a bit of needle.

14. roeknott

roeknott Seen it all before. Full Member

Jan 4, 2023
    :lol::lol:
    Taylor thanking everyone for turning up during work, they all changed their signing on times the stupid drunken twat :lol::lol:

15. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    Should Catterall win in a boring points decision, he will walk away with zero belts.

Hopefully he loses as the violin is worn out.