Taylor vs Ramirez news???? Top Rank??

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Drederick Tatum, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Drederick Tatum

Drederick Tatum Active Member Full Member

May 10, 2008
    Where’s the announcement?

bob can’t afford unification fight? (Thurman’ll tell you)

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    It will probably happen sometime in Spring.

3. RB1702

RB1702 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 7, 2020
    I’m Scottish and want the Mexican to chin that little EDL racist so badly lol. Can’t stand Taylor man.

4. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    I'm not sure whether Taylor is racist. I presume your referring to the incident with the Asian bouncer. Perhaps Taylor meant to say yellow as scared rather than a racial slur.

CST80 likes this.
  5. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    I just can't get behind Taylor on a fan level. No reason in particular it's a gut thing. Ramirez is not the one that will deliver a loss, I expect Taylor to stop him despite some competitive rounds.

I know Bud has talked about moving back down or it would be natural for Taylor to move up after Ramirez.

I think the Bud-Taylor fight will happen in the next couple years and heavily favor TC which I imagine is non-controversial.

6. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    Oh yeah huge racist. He’s pro EDL and has already plead guilty to racially abusing an Asian doorman on a night out. He absolutely despises AJ as well, probably because of his links to Islam.

Then yesterday he became one of the most disgusting hypocrites I’ve ever seen. He spent months and months on his twitter talking about how Covid is just a cold not serious at all and saying masks don’t work and we shouldn’t be forced to wear them and now he’s brought out his own tartan tornado face mask for his merch. Guess what? He knows he’s been shamefully hypocritical because he went through all his tweets where he mentioned face masks and deleted every single one of them so no one would have proof when they called him out for it. Lost all respect for this man.

7. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    He used to like and retweet all the EDL stuff on twitter and retweet and favourite all the Tommy Robinson support tweets as well. He stopped of course as soon as he became big time and started gaining spotlight.

Have you seen the stuff he’s been saying on twitter about covid in the last year? Calls everyone sheep if they’re taking the restrictions seriously and is urging people not to get the vaccine, even said it will cause infertility. Now he knows more than professional medical experts and Doctors.