Teófimo Andrés López Rivera vs. Sandor Martin Clemente & Jared Anderson vs. Jerry Forrest RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Dec 10, 2022.

1. RockyMarciano

RockyMarciano Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 8, 2009
    lol I don't know what I mean. My buddy ordered it. All I know is the production quality was trash. Audio fully cut out for like 5 minutes during one fight lol. Ring announcer couldn't bother to dress up or learn the names of the fighters ahha. Commentators were rotten. Judges also. And they did whatever they could do to prevent Yoo from gettin stopped ahah just terrible.

2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Yeah the Pac crap was triller. You were right.

3. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    I tried to watch the post fight exchange between lopez and Sandor Martin to find out what the furore was about, but I just couldn't suffer listening to Lopez act like a 10 yr old. I ****ing hate dumb ****s like that. I cant even stand his face let alone hearing him speak.

kiwi_boxer, CST80 and Salad Man like this.
  4. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Lopez is a bum

Been screaming it for a while now

CST80 likes this.
  5. vargasfan1985

Mar 8, 2008
    Loma would easily beat him in a rematch

CST80 likes this.
  6. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    I actually thought that Teo would stop him. So much for that.

7. vargasfan1985

Mar 8, 2008
    Teo is a bum, bro

Major bum

8. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Teo looked like crap. He only looks like dangerous in the early rounds of the fight, the latest rounds he's pure crap.

Big guys in the division are going to eat him alive.

Regarding sandor BIG props to him. I didnt score the fight, but I wonder if they took a draw or even a victory away from him when they didnt give him the second KD. Because it was a KD.

edit: teo has no ****ing clue about how to cut a ring, his footwork is useless, his balance while attacking is trash.... honestly, he looked like ****.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
    CST80 likes this.
  9. Fluffy Bear

Fluffy Bear New Member Full Member

Jan 30, 2020
    Just watched. Had it 96-93 to Martin, and that's probably being generous to Lopez. Great counter punching, slick defence... Lopez barely landed anything clean.
    Ridiculous scorecards.

kiwi_boxer and CST80 like this.
  10. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    He only beat Loma because he's massive.

JacK Rauber likes this.
  11. oldcanvasback

oldcanvasback Active Member Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Much like after the Nakatani fight Teo said 'no more tall guys'.

Pepsi Dioxide, Stiff Jab and CST80 like this.
  12. Noel857

Noel857 I Am Duran Full Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Haven`t seen the fight but reading the comments on here it seems like most people scored the fight to Martin.However having scanned the various different reviews of this fight, the general opinion is Lopez won but was far from impressive.Interesting

13. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Well, i won 3k with the Crawford under 7.5 and another 2k with Khegai hahaha

And i was obviously 100% right with my read on that fight. Martin was taking that bum to school but the corruption won in the end which is always a possibility.

I'm fine. I did the tape study, got a solid read on that fight, was 100% on point and lost because of corruption. That's part of the game. I'm fine with that. No problemo.

Now get a life you ****ing loser....you're hanging around on an Internet forum and acting happy when other people losing money because of corrupt decisions. Your life must be the most boring **** on earth bro. And the tagged friend is dumb as a rock so that's a good guy to act tough with. Personally i think you're way smarter than that dumb mother****er you tagged but i guess you need some friends, loser.

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  14. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Well, when the referee ignores the KDs that you score it is more likely to lose on the scorecards. I dont know if sándor was robbed a fight, but he was robbed a KD, and that robbed KD (since I watched a relatively close fight) could very well be a robbed fight.

Noel857 likes this.
  15. JacK Rauber

JacK Rauber Try not to offend, try harder not to be offended Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Martin won that fight. Massive head butt to Martin in the first round. Big kudos to Martin for being able to keep his composure with a broken nose. Teo looked like a rank amateur most of the fight. Outclassed by Martin. Also, I think Anderson gets stopped by top talent. I would love to see an Anderson-Wilder or Anderson-Ajagba fight. Anderson was getting tagged by a nobody. A bigger puncher would have put Anderson down. Reckless.

CST80 and kiwi_boxer like this.