Team Pac Talked up Calve Injuries but not Rotator Cuff?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Code Red, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Fighters pull grab and hold arms all the time in a clinch. You had no issue with the way Maidana pulled PBF's arms head butted threw him down and kneed him yet you take issue with this??? Which is no where as bad. Quit reaching, stuff like what PBF did to #48 happens in damn near every fight and is tame in comparison.

2. Code Red

Code Red Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    I don't remember hearing Floyd make excuses , not before, during, or after the fight! See that's what I respect, maybe you should admit Team Pac got you fooled, made you believe in something that's not real

3. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    :|:|:|:|:|

That happens in a clinch. I guess Wlad wants to dislocate his opponents' shoulder everytime he fights.

When Maidana did it to May, I bet you were laughing. :lol:

Floyd UD12 #48.

Deal with it, son. :hi::lol:

4. Code Red

Code Red Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Exactly, he had no problem at all with Maidana kneeing, body slamming, elbowing, or rabbit punching Floyd! If tugging Pac's arm is all it took amazing his opponents didn't figure this out sooner!

5. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Ellerbe could have been very well just saying he knew what was going on just to try and mess with #48s camp. We have no proof that he knew anything. But even if he did people leak stuff from fighter's camps all the time it's nothing new we hear about guys getting handled in hard sparring. Hell we heard Spence gave PBF a black eye in sparring when he was getting ready for Canelo should we use that as an excuse to? Bad camps happen it's part of the game. #48 always has bad camps according to Roach when you watched them on 24/7 an still would manage to win fights. So what was so different this time? I get it he was embarrassed and lost. try telling this **** to someone else because I know better.

6. miguel2010

miguel2010 His hands are his weapons Full Member

Sep 13, 2010
    He took the fight, regardless. He cant say ****.

Wouldn't be saying jack sh it if he won. :hi:

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Yep I can't believe he would reference that and try and make a case for it being rough. Rough and dirty is what Maidana did to PBF in their first fight. Rough and dirty is what Antwun Echols did to Hopkins in their second fight.:deal

8. Imperial1

Imperial1 VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    No he just had a 5 yr excuse as to not to fight the best available Pacquio .But I know he doesn't make excuses ..

9. alexthegreatmc

alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    :patsch:patsch:patsch

The issue with the shoulder was just PAIN, he was not immobilized. That's why he wanted Toradol, to kill the pain. Toradol isn't going to fix his injury. If his shoulder was that serious then Toradol wouldn't have fixed anything.

10. alexthegreatmc

Sep 10, 2013
    Ok smart guy, please explain EVERYTHING a "terrible camp" entails.

11. alexthegreatmc

Sep 10, 2013
    Did he fill out paperwork for this shot?

12. alexthegreatmc

Sep 10, 2013
    All they cleared with USADA was if Toradol was allowed :lol:

13. alexthegreatmc

Sep 10, 2013
    :deal

14. rodney

rodney Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    He is getting old. As we age, our muscles, tendons, start to lose their integrity. Some sooner than others. We become more susceptible to injuries and take longer to heal. Steroids and PED,s help the recovery process. Also when cleaning up after using PED's, you will find that you can no longer do what you were doing. And again more susceptible to injury. This profile fits Manny PAC. My perception is that he has become delusion, a liar and a phoney. He will never be the same. Chin, power, speed and timing are compromised. Everyone in the top 10 now want a piece of him.

15. Imperial1

Imperial1 VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    No you clowns are saying Manny made excuse yet Floyd even knew he was hurt ..This has nothing to do with Floyd *****ing and whining like a girl in the Maidana fight this has to do with the so called fake injury that Manny had ..