Team Pac Talked up Calve Injuries but not Rotator Cuff?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Code Red, Jul 8, 2015.

1. markq

markq Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Nobody cares anymore. Floyd schooled him on MAY 2ND! Why are we still talking about a distant 2nd best fighter? He was supposed to be a warrior and die in the ring, blah blah blah. All he did was make excuses and show the world the poor sport he is.

2. Jeff M

Jeff M Future ESB HOF Full Member

Nov 22, 2008
    DaPEDran lost. Pacturds should accept it.

3. itsa

itsa Boxing Addict Full Member

May 22, 2015
    Didn't want to give blood in 09.

That's proof

4. Jeff M

Nov 22, 2008
    Pac refusing drug testing in the past is a huge red flag to anyone not mentally deficient. If testing were required in boxing like it is in the Olympics he would have been banned for refusing testing.

5. abuffy

abuffy Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2015
    He didn't refuse drug testing. That's a huge stretch of words.

He refused to have blood drawn during two of the most important times for a fighter besides the day of the fight: the week of the most intense training/conditioning, the day before the fight.

Why?

1) Pacquiao experience with blood drawing cost him his first devastating loss in America against Morales. Did it really? Probably not, but according to Pacquiao- dating to interviews immediately after his Morales loss- he said doctors came to him before the day of the fight and told him they lost all of his medical records regarding his blood tests. So, they told them they had to take blood right then, weigh-in day. Pacquiao was already struggling to make weight so hadn't eaten and was dehydrating himself. They then drew blood. If you've ever had your blood drawn they always tell you to drink lots of water and eat before. Pacquiao felt horrible before and even more so after, so much so that Freddie Roach said this was the only time he saw Pacquiao in a horrible mood. So much so that Pacquiao slapped his assistant, Buboy. During the fight, Pacquiao said his punches had 0 snap on them to where Pac knew he had no chance of knocking him out. Pacquiao also said he had no stamina. And to top it off, he didn't get to wear his gloves. All those things contributed to Pacquiao refusing to give blood close to fights, let alone for the biggest fight of his career (Floyd Mayweather).

Is it a legitimate reason? Possibly. I don't doubt his words. I had a bad experience with a shot from the doctor when I was 7. Since then, I've refused all shots for absolutely anything until I was forced to for College. I was absolutely terrified but found out I just had a bad experience. Like me, Pacquiao probably had an irrational fear from that bad experience.

Luckily, irrational fears can be overcome once someone proves to you that's all it is- irrational.

6. abuffy

abuffy Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2015
    I just posted to another person in reference to that whole, misconstrued event.

7. Jeff M

Nov 22, 2008
    Pacturds don't want to believe their hero may have roided so they ignore the multiple excuses he and his camp made like...'Manny is afraid of needles'...'Manny is superstitious'...:lol::patsch

8. Symphenyceo

Symphenyceo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Idiot. Floyd was trying to hurt his arm now? Kill yourself

9. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Pac has proof that he had surgery for a torn rotator cuff. Void's boxing commission allowed Void to get pain shots, but did not allow Pac to have the same. Void had his personal referee, judges and boxing commission...................it's impossible to beat Void in Vegas.............Void was beaten by Castillo and Oscar. Oscar sure knocked Void's brainless head back like a speed bag, but Void's judges gave Void a split decision, and this was an Oscar that was over-the-hill.............

10. itsa

May 22, 2015

Abuffy you eat up every pactuhded excuse like candy:patsch

11. itsa

May 22, 2015
    Also still waiting on the average age of a Philippine prostitute.\

12. markq

markq Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Pac fans are the dumbest fans on earth. They're still defending Pac and his "blood weakens me" excuse. Go watch the self vid of him laughing while giving blood to USADA this year then training immediately after. Your boy wanted to cheat in 2009 plain and simple. That's why the fight wasn't made. Pac is too stupid to read and fill out a medical questionnaire in 2015 and then the pompous ass acts like he's above the regulations and should be allowed to take his drugs and to trust him they're only "pain medication". A kindergartener could fill out that form, Floyd did and he's not exactly an Einstein.

13. The Shockmaster

The Shockmaster SOG has 4 children...he pulls out of nothing banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2014
    only read thread title

pacs "team" is one of the biggest jokes in boxing....right next to ggg

14. itsa

May 22, 2015
    Mark goes in on pactoads

15. Enigmadanks

Enigmadanks Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Do people understand the diminutive amount of blood that needs to be drawn for a boxing match?

These people aren't donating pints of blood, they're giving a few vials (of a couple hundred ML's at most,) taken from their body.

The small amount of blood taken won't put anyone in an weakened state or in a state of anemia. That requires a significant amount of blood loss.

The body houses 5 LITERS of blood in it at all times. Taking a few hundred ML's out shouldn't affect a person's body health-wise at all. They're able to produce more blood when there's any detection of blood loss recognized by the body. the human body is a highly intricate mechanism that knows how to balance itself out in a very genius like manner.

Pacman can say whatever he wants, but I've noticed a common theme when he loses matches- he starts bringing up some really silly excuses where all he's doing is embarassing himself and his fanbase. All fighters have issues coming into a match, yet most of them don't ***** and complain the way pacman does after they lose.

From calf injuries to itchy socks to the fictitious idea that he has a phobia of needles or that a few ML's of blood can make him go hypoxic and anemic.

He's better off shutting his mouth after he loses and take the loss like a man. But some people are just real sore losers, and Manny pacquiao, for as great as a fighter as he is, is a very sore loser that exhibits poor sportsmanship.

I hope he doesn't get a rematch with Floyd, especially after those convict statements. He's a real hypocritical guy given his issues with gambling and infidelity in the past, and his pseudo-pretentious ways are funny at best given he has the education of a 4th grader.

He's become a running joke in the sport now, and it's sad because he is an ATG fighter.