Teddy Atlas: “GGG threatened DAZN that he leaves them if he doesn’t get the trilogy fight”

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Gennady, Sep 20, 2019.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Thats the very point I'm trying to make. Is Canelo great??
    Would he be in the position he is now if he did not have the blatant backing of the State Commission & Vegas boxing both legal & illegal?? We all know he can fight but in truth we also know he came up short TWICE against GGG but the blatant backing saved his ass.
    His legacy could be so much better than it is if he'd just prove he was a man & fight fair just for once

iii likes this.
  2. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    i never defended him till crazy ass mother ****ers like you came around and even then i dont defend what he's done steroids legit close fights legit but you go to far

3. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Quite possibly as at least he’s not the wrong side of 35 and 7-3 in his last 10 fights.

Both are good fights idiot.

4. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    canelo has stepped up in weight. In a lot of weight. with peds or not. Whenever he run out of quality oponents he moved up. Gg has been more than 10 years fighting tomatoes in germany in the same weight.
    You cant even compare them dude. Really, I cannot even understand how can actually anyone compare those two careers. One pro at 15, fighting the best in the world being 21 yo, and fighting stilistic nightmares if he had too. And the other one more than 10 years in germany opening cans until his late 30s, when he decides to cash out and try to get some money.

The only fact of trying to compare both careers is disgusting.

MrFoFody and ndthentherewasx like this.
  5. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012
    So it's the "snowflake name" that triggered you? lol

6. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    “With PEDs or not” your quote :risas3:

Do you hold Monzon and Hagler to the same standard?

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  7. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Not at all I think it’s sad that keyboard warriors call actual fighters little girly names, especially when people like yourself and chacal would be in line for a picture with Golovkin.

People who make up these names are the guys who get “triggered” and need your little “safe spaces”.

iii and mirkofilipovic like this.
  8. ElCyclon

Dec 2, 2012
    LOL
    You're talking about feelings now?

I think i hit a nerve.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  9. ElCyclon

Dec 2, 2012
    That's all that was needed PeeWee:eaea:

10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm crazy for just wanting to see fair fights in the sport Ive loved all my life ?? Yes Ive got friends that fight professionally & I like to see them become successful but ONLY if their success is obtained LEGALLY!!
    I'm being honest now If I was canelo & people were saying the things they are about him, & I knew in my heart they were true the main thing I would do is try to prove them wrong.
    I'd agree to a fight with GGG Straight down the middle with no corruption no crooked judging Wayyyyyy away from Las Vegas!!!! GGG has never had a square deal there against Canelo
    May the best man win LEGITIMATELY!! If I got my ass kicked I'd admit it & call him CHAMP I hope he would do the same for me.
    But this is all fantasy Corruption & Greed have tarnished the greatest sport in the world. Yes I know its always been there but today no one even tries to hide it they dont have to. Who's going to stop them ?? The State Commissions ?????
    Rofl thats the joke of the century

11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm not PeeWee that is drenlou the stalker with a thousand Alts . Or are you just one more of his Alts ? lol Youre silly enough :bananaride

12. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Again not at all.

I’m not a fan of Floyd/Ward/Lewis etc but I’d certainly have a picture with them and I don’t resort to childish name calling, unlike some.

It’s down to self respect and upbringing imo.

Dirsspaardis and mirkofilipovic like this.
  13. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    you go to far you are the definition of a fanboy

14. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    both over gigi, by far. the three of them, actually, canelo included.

EDIT: hagler is one of my all times favourites. Him being ambidextrous... I have a weakness with ambidestroux fighters... I cant help it. They make so beautiful boxing.

15. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Would that be GGG with PEDs or not?:risas3:

However, what in your opinion makes Hagler and Monzon by far greater than GGG.....at 160 obviously as none moved up:eatingburger

Jackman65 likes this.