temper

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by JMonster, Jan 25, 2011.

1. JMonster

JMonster Active Member Full Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Any more when I train I tend to be more angry @ eerything. Before I think it used to actually calm me. But for the past few months days after ii train I still feel pumpe and find myself getting into vrbal fights much more fast as before. Anyone else have this problem and knows how to help before I get some type of charge?? Smh : /!

2. KillSomething

KillSomething Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2009
    I beat up my kids a lot more when i'm not training...

3. Ylem

Ylem Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 3, 2009
    I have a similar problem though im pretty sure its because of some people on this forum and not because of my training.

4. gatto

gatto Active Member Full Member

Jan 18, 2006
    :D:lol::lol::lol::rofl:nut:lol::D
    :nono:bart

5. gatto

gatto Active Member Full Member

Jan 18, 2006
    Forums don't count ...any loudmouth on a forum, is a ***** in real life. :deal:deal I hate people who think they're tough online it's like....having webbed feet and not knowing how to swim...it's ****ING RETARTED

6. bballchump11

bballchump11 2011 Poster of the Year Full Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Maybe you feel cocky as **** after you train and feel like you can whoop some ass

7. doylexxx

doylexxx Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 4, 2009

retarted ?

Like an apple tart ?

8. TVLPC

TVLPC Member Full Member

Jan 16, 2011
    You have to find out why you are so "pumped" after training. If you don't gain insight into figuring out what is wrong, you won't be able to fix it. No I don't have this problem. The last thing I feel like doing after sparring 5-7 hard rounds is fighting, either physically or verbally with anyone.

9. Sprawla

Sprawla Active Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2010

smple...you need to grow the **** up and lose your attitiude

10. furor celtica

furor celtica Creeping Death Full Member

Jun 26, 2010
    if you are still pumped up after training its cos you dont train enough or hard enuogh or both. if i still had enrgy after training i wouldnt feel arrogant at all, i would be discouraged. work harder and get out of your head a bit.

11. Sprawla

Sprawla Active Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2010
    he is a punk who thinks he is too tough, just wait until you **** with the wrong dude and he ****s you up. You wont have an attitude no more.

12. bald_head_slick

bald_head_slick Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 15, 2009
    I know right. My trainer said that. "Lot of mofos running around thinking "they box" or "fight". Wait till you meet a real mofo that show you what it means to fight."

Personally I get calmer the more I train.