Terrance Crawford v Kell Brook looking likely for November

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by boxfap, Sep 20, 2020.

Brook v Crawford, who and how?

1. Brook by KO

15.0%
  2. Crawford by KO

60.0%
  3. Brook by decision

3.3%
  4. Crawford by decision

21.7%
  1. boxfap

boxfap MasterGardianElite Full Member

Aug 2, 2014
    If Crawford is all he’s made out to be then it should be a walk in the park for him. I think Kell is way too far past his prime and he’s completely weight drained at 147

On the flip side, I’m not convinced Crawford is all he’s made out to be. His best wins are Postal, closely followed by Horn or Gamboa. Great fighters, no doubt, but Spence, GGG and Porter they are not. Brook clearly has the edge in experience and significantly, power, which could be the decider in this fight

I’m going for the probably unpopular prediction that Brook KOs Crawford late in the fight after tiring Crawford out

CST80 likes this.
  2. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Brook is in for a pounding I think. That chin's been cracked and he's starting to look stale and past his sell by date.

... of course I said that about other fighters and was proven wrong, so who knows. Would be a nice boost for Brook if he ran Crawford close.

3. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Brook took a career altering injury and then surgery to his right eye socket fighting GGG.

While I hope he can prove his physical as well as his mental ability against Crawford, I’m not counting on it. He will be winning on the cards when Crawford shuts him down. Crawford in 8

BCS8 likes this.
  4. takahiro-onaga

takahiro-onaga Active Member Full Member

Feb 21, 2014
  5. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    At times I really dislike boxing. I get all the reasons why this fight could happen, still doesn't mean it should.

Crawford needs to fight the best and Brook needs to retire.

6. seansanashee

seansanashee Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    At this moment in time, I think Crawford will win. Brook is a live dog in this though.

Somali Sanil and Wizbit1013 like this.
  7. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    That’s interesting because it’s always been Brook that faded in fights. Throughout his career.

8. lobk

lobk Original ESB Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Another stupid useless fight. Crawford should be trying to unify or at least fight someone in the top 10. Brooks is done. At this point in his career he does nothing to Crawford’s record. This is on par to a tune up.

9. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    If Brook is in shape and sharp he will definitely give crawford a lot to think about.

I see this fight being a bit of a stinker though with both liking to counter

CST80 likes this.
  10. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Crawford still feasting on over the hill brits?

Crawford is a waste of time and space. Lives in a cage under Bob Arum's desk.

11. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    With all the fights to be made at 147 they sell this turd,,,,,,

vast and Toney F*** U like this.
  12. boxfap

boxfap MasterGardianElite Full Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Interesting. 95% think Crawford wins it so far. 100% if I ignore my vote

Nobody think the size and power of Brook could pose a serious problem for Crawford?

pacas likes this.
  13. Stiff Jab

Stiff Jab Despiser of Super-Middleweights Full Member

Jan 7, 2019
    With his smashed face, dulled reflexes, and cutting to a weight he (probably) can't reliably make anymore? Hell no.

14. macademics

macademics Active Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Bud should have made the effort to talk with Shawn when he said that he was willing to sit down to discuss a fight. That was a terrible move by Crawford. He holding out to get Spence but Spence has absolutely no intentions of fighting him.

15. macademics

macademics Active Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Crawford may have skill but IDGAF what anyone says - he has the worst resume of all the p4p top 10 ranked guys.