Terrible FNF

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BITCH ASS, Jun 23, 2007.

1. BITCH ASS

BITCH ASS "Too Fast" Full Member

Jul 10, 2006
    Garcia must have been one of the most lethargic or just straight laziest fighters I've seen in a long time.

Dude doesn't look like he's going to be anything special, but I guess it's hard to tell since he's only 20 years old.

(Berto at 154 would KO him.)

And I don't remember that 4 round fighter's name, but who the **** does he think he is? Roy Jones?

Dude is gonna get his teeth knocked in when he faces better opposition. He's not fast enough to hold his hands where he does.

2. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    S
    E
    A
    R
    C
    H
    Function

3. doom bull

doom bull Certified Limb Boner Full Member

Oct 27, 2005
    I used to look forward to chilling out on a Friday night after a week of work and watching good boxing. Now odds are you are going to get nothing but crap fight. Same with Wednesday night.

4. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Absolutely. That was one of the more pathetic performances I have seen from a fighter who was a major favorite on a televised card. Frankly, if he can't get adequately prepared - mentally and/or physically - to beat an overmatched guy like this, I can't imagine him beating fighters above this class.

The kid doesn't seem to have what our Brit friends call the "bottle" for this sport.

5. pipe wrenched

pipe wrenched ESB ELITE SQUAD Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
  6. marting

marting Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    **** down your severed necks, thank our lucky stars that we get to see boring fights as well as good ones. God knows the lords of baseball, soccer, hell even the NBA finals sucked. Just give it all. Bad and good. How else do you know good unless you see the bad.

7. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    No ****, count our blessings I say.. we could be seeing no fights at all.

Can't wait for Vs. and Fox Sports to start showing live shows again..

8. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    take the bitter with the sweet

9. Motor City Sam

Motor City Sam Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2007
    Actually, FNF and WNF have both had mostly good cards this year. Some good names and some good matchups.

I like the whole EPSN boxing program with it's in studio guests, news updates, interviews, pre-views of upcoming fights, etc. Sometimes you get a bad matchup, but that happens in every sport. If ESPN stopped with covering boxing, I'd really be upset.

10. marting

marting Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    I like a good minority.

11. Zakman

Apr 16, 2005
    Like I said, I don't think the kid has the right mental makeup for this sport. He should have blown that guy out, he was at least a weight division bigger than him, and clearly more talented. That's why his performance was so pathetic.

12. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    At least they apologized. It was worth it to see the segments with Nate. Very chill dude, like him even more now. :good

13. Zakman

Apr 16, 2005
    Agreed. I was very impressed with him, too. Unlike a lot of these guys, he had some legitimate insights to offer. Mesi really impressed me too, a few weeks back.