Tevin Farmer vs. Joseph Pedroza Díaz Jr. & Daniel Román vs. Murodjon Akhmadaliev RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Jan 30, 2020.

1. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah, for those reasons.... this one was a must.:D

Don't forget Akhmadaliev, who's going to do a demolition job on Danny.:deal: Yeah, I know he's never faced anyone this caliber, and Danny is far from a walk in the park, but we saw what hell average punching southpaw TJ Doheny gave Danny the last time out. MJ is every bit as good, arguably a lot better than TJ, and southpaw and far heavier handed. Add to that Danny coming off of an injury, it all starts adding up to one conclusion, the Uzbek will crush him.

And as I stated before, another, Angulo could very well pull another one. He looks in better shape than he ever has before., he's with Pedro Diaz, hits like a Mack Truck, this might not end well for Sims.

Chuck Norris likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    ...yeah, I'm still a big MJ skeptic until he proves me wrong:

If he beats Román (whom I hold in very high regard), especially dominantly, he will have made a convert of me. :thumbsup:

POTUS and CST80 like this.
  3. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Calm down, man. It wasn't anything against you. Nothing personal. No offence. Sometimes it's just a message without any background or bad intention behind it. I wasn't attacking you, i was just responding to the list.
    And I wrote "totally off" because the list from box.live missed two bouts, put Jake Paul as one of the first bouts of the evening and it had the wrong order for all remaining bouts on the list aswell apart from the Roman fight which is the first one from 9:00 PM ET on both lists.

IntentionalButt likes this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    All good man. :thumbsup: I find they (b.l) are usually pretty accurate but they obviously missed a trick on this one.

f1ght3rz likes this.
  5. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    In the end we should be happy that the snoozefest Andrade will put on is the last bout of the evening - so we can easily avoid that without missing any other fight. :bananaride

And yeah...it would be fun to see Andrade getting starched. Same for Farmer. Can't stand both guys. Farmer is an arrogant ***** and Andrade just booooooooooooooooooooooring.

CST80 and IntentionalButt like this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Oh, plus, this works out perfectly because now I don't have to feel guilty about totally bailing on this card after Farmer vs. Díaz (like, I probably won't even keep a browser tab open to keep an eye on it, that's how little I care about Boo-Boo and Jake Paul) to do the Bornea vs. Delgadillo RBR. :deal:

CST80 likes this.
  7. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    This short clip made me regret betting a lil on Roman ↓ maybe he was just warming up or being misleading on purpose?? I've just seen him do great on mitts before, maybe it's the trainers fault & just getting started. I just thought it was a strange clip
    This content is protected

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yep. I'd be sad if the other slick American on the card was violently exposed, though (Sims Jr.)

CST80 likes this.
  9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Can't judge anything by (or base your bets on) mitts and other showy gym stuff like that, man. Speed-bag wank and whatnot. It ultimately has very little bearing on things.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...and honestly Sims would have the least to be really embarrassed about, because Angulo probably hits WAY harder p4p than Keeler or JoJo.

11. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Angulo is iron chinned, tough as nails and can crack. It's a really good fight. Definitely deserves a spot on the main card. Looking forward to see Sims dealing with such a strong guy. Sims has the tools to be world class but he got hit way too much with guys like Vaughn. Should be patient today with eating punches.

CST80 and Chuck Norris like this.
  12. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016

13. POTUS

Nov 26, 2016
    Of course but it seems the only training footage since shoulder surgery. Probably doesn't mean anything but wanted to see him throw some power punches.

14. POTUS

Nov 26, 2016

15. POTUS

Nov 26, 2016
    Vaughn may be more durable than Roamer.