Thammanoon Niyomtrong vs. Chayaphon Moonsri AKA Knockout CP Freshmart vs. Wanheng Menayothin RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Jul 19, 2022.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY I've had so much sex during lockdown banned Full Member

Sep 29, 2012

Irrefutably one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century.

2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY I've had so much sex during lockdown banned Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    That's all of Wanhengs losses. VERY close losing efforts. He can still hang with anyone in the division, but it would be wise to call it a day soon and go out with some dignity.

Chuck Norris and pincai like this.
  3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    WBA are serious bout their crusade on eliminating all regular belts so yeah it should happen. Although last week in the DAZN telecast they mentioned how Collazo became the mandatory for the WBA belt (I presume the regular since Rosa is technically the mandatory for the super belt held by Freshmart). Best case scenario Collazo takes out Rosa, Freshmart fights Panya for the unified title and we see Freshmart vs Collazo in America in the bright lights. :chuck:

pincai likes this.
  4. pincai

pincai The Indonesian Thin Man Full Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Colazo looks to be more polished than Rosa.. Freshmart and Pradabsri would be some FIGHT!

Chuck Norris likes this.
  5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016

Interesting turn of events. Valladares is a pretty weak champ so I'm not surprised to see Rosa want to face him. :sherlock:

6. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    I never clear, I just think to myself before I click "do I want to live with the recommendations from watching this?"