That's the 1st part of the treble complete

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TAM83, Nov 3, 2007.

1. TAM83

TAM83 Active Member Full Member

Nov 6, 2006
    Now we just need Haye to come good next week and all hopes pin on the Hitman. That would finish off an absolutely great year for British boxing.

**** I can't wait for Vegas now, just over a month:happy:happy

2. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Lets hope so!!:good

3. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    Nah, I cant cheer on Hatton. Sorry! too much history with me & Hatton fans through the years. They were always ****in horrible in the main to Scotty & scottish fighters in general, so thats that. I have a long memory.

4. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Ah, c'mon Dunky you miserable bugger.....lets get behind the Brit!!:D

5. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    If it was Witter, then yes.

Hatton?

No:bart

Put it this way, if Hatton wins, it just makes it all the more fun for the Hatton loving brits who post here! What could be better than Hatton winning, coming on & gloating about it & laughing at me, thats what! I know what Im letting myself in for. Thank **** its Mayweather hes fighting, thats all I can say:D

6. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Then the battles lines are drawn....touche!!;)

Mayweather isn't all that at 147 IMO...he's still favorite but he's not the fighter he was at 135. Its going to be a good fight....

7. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    OK, lets get this over with. Once & for all.

You know something Gaz? I am not even going to go into details cos I feel as if I am cheating. Its Floyd Mayweather jnr we are talking about here, & it wouldnt be right for me to say what Floyd will do to Hatton as Floyd isnt a scotsman sadly enough. & although I love boxing, I dont get too much of a buzz about non scots winning.

I will enjoy Hatton losing, but wont make a big deal of it as hes losing to the best. & you can take that to the bank. When Hatton loses to Floyd, I wont be singing & dancing. In fact, I wont even talk about it.

If Hatton somehow wins though? I wil give him my respect through gritted teeth.

& whats funny in my eyes is Calzaghes win is going to give Hatton fans a 'feel good' factor going into the Mayweather fight:D

sadly for Hatton, hes no smokin Joe.

8. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Luckily for Hatton he doesn't have to be a Smokin' Joe because Mayweather certainly isn't no Ali....

9. TAM83

Nov 6, 2006

But just remember that's his fans talking, not him. Ricky thought Scott was a great fighter.

10. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Haye and Hatton will bring it home. Brits are tearing it up with a treble this year. We are gonna own boxing.

11. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    aah, this battle is heating up nicely:smoke Its just such a shame one of us is going to have to bow down to the other, & Im just happy for once to be the straight man;)

12. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    Tam Tam Tam... Im sorry to have to tell you that Hatton actually disrespected Scotty, & thats why I will always hate him.

Sorry, but its true. You just hit my Hatton raw nerve right on the head.

13. Healy

Healy Former Wee Poof

Feb 13, 2006
    Hope Haye wins next week and then Mayweather schools Hatton unmercively for 9 rounds ending in a sweet TKO because of cuts so bad Ricky wont be able to see that pint of Guinness with his mates :D

14. TAM83

Nov 6, 2006
    When was this? coz when Hatton was on A Question Of Sport it showed you a clip with Harrison in it, it turned to McCoist and you saw him asking what he thought of him and Hatton said ''Excellent fighter really good"

15. faisal

faisal Hoolios daddy Full Member

Feb 24, 2007
    dont be suprised when the yanks start calling gaywethers a shot/broken fighter after hatton beats the **** out of the misserable ****