The A Abraham vs Eubank jr prediction thread.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by heerko koois, Jul 10, 2017.

Abraham or Eubank jr?

1. A Abraham

12.5%
  2. Eubank jr

87.5%
  1. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Eubank jr wins by 12 rounds UD

lewis gassed and Willie Maeket like this.
  2. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood #TheMedicalTeam #750 banned Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Prime AA brutally KOs Screwbank Jr.. Now? Probably Screwbank Jr. by decision.

3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Abrahamyan will walk down and KO Jr. There's levels here, and people will all realize what I've been aware for years Chris isn't on AA's or most of the other top guys at MW or SMW.

Staminakills, The Ripper and radupidu like this.
  4. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Eubank Jr. might be catching him at the right time... Leaning towards Eubank close and possibly controversial decision now. But can't rule out an AA win.

5. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Yeah exactly. Papa had carefully guided his son down a low risk path until big fights materialize, he wouldn't send him into a fight that he wasn't confident about. Unless this turns out to be a cherry pick gone wrong then he's probably right... Unfortunately.

6. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    I hope your right, nothing I would like more to see this moron get exposed but Abraham is shot to pieces and was never really that good anyway. I think Eubank's activity will see him get the win and then will hopefully lose to Yildrim who I feel is a dark-horse in the WBSS.

7. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Yeah but prime AA would destroy this clown in brutal fashion... Prime AA was a good fighter, maybe not GREAT but a damn good one.

8. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    I don't see the horrible decline in AA that most are alluding too, he struggled with Murray, Smith and Stieglitz, so would CEJ, he beat Krasniqi, De Carolis, Sjekloca with relative eae, would Jr. I doubt it.

AA lost to a monster in Zurdo Ramirez, so would Eubank Jr. that match wouldn't even be competitive, the fact that people are sleeping on AA here I find bewildering, what in the hell has Eubank done at MW that's all that noteworthy? Much less SMW?

9. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Good points, I think people are alluding to the fact that Abraham sleeps for a lot of the time during rounds where as Eubank has a high output which may win him rounds based on that alone being the younger and fresher guy.

Like I said I hope you are right and I am wrong.

SnatchBox, Russell and CST80 like this.
  10. Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Who cares?

N17 likes this.
  11. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Eubank will dominate Arthur so one sided it will erase any argument that any past version of Arthur would beat Eubank.

Abraham has still plenty left in the tank as it is.

12. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    i do

SnatchBox and N17 like this.
  13. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    I think AA will be far more active in this fight that he has been lately, and Jr. will give him plenty of chances to land counters with his at times reckless flurries, I can see AA driving his massive rights down the middle and countering the hell out of him all night, and since Spike and Saunders rocked him a little, AA will knock him across the ring if he lands flush, most of Eubank's shots will be caught on AA's gloves early, and since he has so little pop, I could see AA walking right through them and walking him down with a smile on his face.

radupidu likes this.
  14. Russell

Russell VIP Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Abraham doesn't seem to like body shots, not that anyone especially does. I've seen him complain to refs a few times over it. Maybe just an odd quirk. Wonder if it'll end up being important in this match, Eubank can seemingly dig to the body pretty well.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    SnatchBox likes this.
  15. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Answer the phone mofo!-Suge Knight Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Abraham is old and there is no country for old men in boxing. He will join the ranks of Manny Pacquiao, Bernard Hopkins, and Wladimir Klitschko by letting the hungry lion beat him from pillar to post for all to see.

Chris Jr. by stoppage or brutal UD.

nickpoppunk and SnatchBox like this.