The "All Things Mayweather/Pacquiao" Express!!!!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you even know what logic means?

Guess you are unfamilar with Tunney's and Duran's careers.

2. Thatman

Thatman No respond troll pactards banned

Jun 10, 2012
    :good Yup. I really thought he was gonna try and respond with some good info. He just went back to what he is known for.

Now he is posting on "15 pounds of muscle.":rofl

3. Thatman

Jun 10, 2012
    Ok very nice. Doesn't change the FACT that Marquez is a grown ass man and could have told Floyd to lose the weight. Marquez is the one who made the decision to take the money. He had every right to tell Floyd to go lose the weight in a sauna and come back in 1 hour for another weigh in.

So again, your point has been exposed. Marquez had a choice and chose the money over the weight loss.

4. bahobilat

bahobilat Guest

ah nice, we have *****s patting each other on the back. so typical of nallege and p4pdapedo.

well, as say, *****s attract the dregs of society type of fans.

from the banned idiots, to the pedos, to the jobless bumbs of the earth.

sweet. :yep

5. bahobilat

bahobilat Guest

that does not change the fact that the primary cause of the breach of contract is floyd. that is why he was penalized for it.

:smoke know a little law and manners and etiquette. it will keep you out of prison next time. :yep

6. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Like I said, age/weights aren't static for all boxers as careers are different, particularly at the lower weights.

7. bladerunner

bladerunner El Intocable Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    He probably doesnt even know who those two are.

If its not about Oscar,Pac and Floyd hes pretty much clueless.

8. puga_ni_nana

puga_ni_nana Dempsey Roll Full Member

Apr 14, 2007
    it would not be a fair fight if oscar missed the weight. pac would just get more money but the fight is still on.

and pac didn't exactly turned down the extra test, he negotiated for the cut-off for the blood test. does floyd still feel not secure even with an unlimited urine test and random blood test until 24 days cut-off and immeduately after the fight? floyd is ok with 14 days. bottomline is, they both could have settled in between.

9. Midwest_Chopper

Midwest_Chopper Shalom Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    And Pacquiao fans attract 5'2 virgins who dont have internet access. Who would i rather be? :lol:

10. Thatman

Jun 10, 2012
    LOL bro, you don't even know what your talking about.

We are on two different subjects. While I will be the first to admit Floyd should have made the contracted weight, it is not his fault that Marquez took the money and didn't tell him to go **** himself if he doesn't lose the 2 pounds.

Marquez is at fault, not Floyd.

Never been to jail, yea your bad whoops holler.

Knocked this dude out internet style. Look at his post...LMFAO.:rofl:rofl

11. lester proctor

lester proctor Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 2, 2011
    You're a lousy poster. Your MO is throwing around numbers you probably know are wrong/misleading, hoping others don't notice. For example, I've already corrected you on Mosley's ranking vs Pac, he was ranked 5. But I'm sure in 2 weeks you'll have him ranked 6 again

You realize that Pac JMM 3 was meant to be far less competitive than 4, yet did excellent numbers?

12. Thatman

Jun 10, 2012

Just owned yourself.:rofl:rofl Yea I agree, a 154 Oscar taps that ass. "An Oscar with MUSCLE."

13. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    But your whole premise for Pac asking for "extra stipulations" in negotiations is because his opponents have violated the rules before in trying to cheat.

Which is false.

14. puga_ni_nana

puga_ni_nana Dempsey Roll Full Member

Apr 14, 2007
    you are a ******. i'm saying that it would not be fair in terms just like when floyd blatantly missed the weight against jmm. pac would have whooped oscar at 154 the same.

15. Midwest_Chopper

Midwest_Chopper Shalom Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Could have but didnt. Just like he couldve ko'd morales if he had the right sucks and blood.:rofl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.