The Amir "Hardcore" Mansour Express!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 13, 2016.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Okay, so by now we all know he isn't what he was advertised to be until about 2 years ago - some diamond in the rough world-beating murderous puncher that had been unfortunately squirreled away in prison during a weak era he would've otherwise ruled with an iron fist. He was - or at least, his reputation as being able to put to sleep anyone he touches, or being a likely candidate to reign as the king of the heavyweights in the post-K2 era despite himself being just a year Vitali's junior, and 4 years the senior of Wladimir - somewhat exposed in his last four bouts.

Still, there surely can't be a single boxing fan in the world that isn't fully on his bandwagon at least on a temporary ad-hoc basis as he is set to face 2012 Olympian, frequent gift recipient, and utter fraud Dominic Breazeale. They are polar ends of the spectrum in terms of their in-ring disposition and consequently, their entertainment value. Mansour is a warrior, through and through...and he does possess a bit of boxing skill. Breazeale is a big, sloppy mess - ostensibly a puncher like Mansour but really more of a clubber who relies on his usual size advantage, with zero inside game but a shockingly poor grasp (for an Olympics alum) of how to control range. His fights are often littered with clinches and what little clean action there is fails to make up for it.

Breazeale has thus far skated on the face that his chin is serviceable enough to stand up to all his previous opponents' best stuff (and land their best stuff they have, because his defense has more holes than a corpse in a necrophile's mortuary) - but Mansour, while not the puncher some thought as he first started making waves, could be puncher enough to flatten this very poor man's Bowe. Filthy hobo's Bowe, that is.

War Amir! Philly stand up! :ibutt

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  3. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Mansour brutal KO. Kassi and Aguilera showed us what Breazeale's level really is.

4. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Was going to post in this thread literally a minute or two after you put it up but something came up and I had to go for a bit. :lol:

5. MrFoFody

MrFoFody Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Mansour is a puncher but his accuracy is lacking. Hopefully he can get rid of some heavyweight trash

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    If his accuracy is lacking, what say you of Breazeale's?

7. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I'm on the express! picking up steam going 43 mp/h, slowly moving up to 44 :bbb

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :happy

9. MrFoFody

Dec 17, 2005
    Take the Washington fight for example. Mansour couldn't find the range against one of the most crude, unrefined, staminaless heavies around

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I'm not sure Breazeale isn't worse than Washington, tbh. Just has more hype and backing.

11. MrFoFody

Dec 17, 2005
    Breazeale is kr@p by the way.Hopefully Mansour can cutoff the ring, time him and take him out

12. Out The Cage

Out The Cage Beast Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    I suggest you hop off the "The Mansour Express" soon. It will come crashing down very shortly.

13. Limerickbox

Limerickbox Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Will always be one of those "what ifs"

How good could he have been if he stayed clear of trouble

14. twopiece

twopiece Pugilistic Ambassador Full Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Definitely pulling for Mansour to get a win against his vastly overrated opponent. But considering Amir's past several fights, I dunno if he even has a chance at all at getting a decision over a Haymon hypejob, no matter what he does in the fight. He's got to stop Breazeale in order to win.

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Agreed. You reckon he can?

Breazeale's chin isn't eggshell but he is easy to hit.