The arrogance of Anthony Joshuas twitter poll for his next opponent

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by HEADBANGER, Feb 10, 2019.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I once saw AJ take candy from a baby, 4 months in the future from now.

this man is abhorrent.

Jacko and CST80 like this.
  2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Shows how stupid it is to do public opinion polls and those who read into an as if they have any bearing on anything.Not difficult to see why him and Wilder never fought,there's an argument to say both should fight away from home.Wilder won't even rematch Fury in the U.K.so let's not hold him up as someone who was ready for it.
    Fury surprised everyone imo.

3. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Really tasteless, especially considering Rocky just died.

POTUS and mark ant like this.
  4. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Miller isn`t a more accurate puncher he just throws more thats why he lands more, Washington had no power so couldn`t keep Miller off him and his footwork was awful too.

5. Leoh

Leoh Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 19, 2014
    I checked. Compubox suggests Miller is more accurate than Whyte.

Miller: https://bit.ly/2BwhPAu
    Whyte: http://www.insidehboboxing.com/inside/2018/3/20/compubox-preview-and-prediction-whyte-vs-browne

Actually Whyte throws more but they land almost exactly the same number of punches per round, which furthers my original point.

6. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
  7. Leoh

Leoh Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 19, 2014
    It depends on how he loses. The way Martin lost to AJ, Whyte lost to AJ, and Parker lost to AJ were all completely different. If he loses like the latter 2, he can still come back. Just like Ortiz is still relevant even though he lost to Wilder.

8. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    This content is protected

9. JackSilver

JackSilver Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Probably Pulev who was his IBF mandatory back in late 2017 before he got injured.

10. BrainyBoxer

BrainyBoxer Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2016
    I have a feeling AJ will fight Whyte after Miller, just so Hearn can continue to give him comfortable fights until a Wilder or Fury.

11. 46and0

46and0 It's irrefutable. Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Compubox:embarazada::elefant::jaja-no:

It's literally a couple of paid-off biased fartsnorklers with a clicker.

I have conducted thorough scientific research into Miller by watching a Youtube "highlights" video and he is a binman - a proper sausage . He is a feeble opponent, but AJ only fights midgets and plodders as he's got a Glass Jaw.:jump1::pancarta::wizard:

12. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    It seems like AJ’s fans are starting to grow weary of making excuses for him.

13. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    The whole story with Joshua's last fight is really playing bad for him and Hearn. The venue that was scheduled to host his next fight in April was booked what? like 6 months before that which gave hope to all the people that a mega fight against Wilder or Fury is coming. Instead of that Hearn couldn't even force Whyte to take the fight. I think AJ stocks went down and right now everyone is looking ahead to Fury vs Wilder II. Unbelievable... but Fury and Wilder actually tricked Joshua and Hearn. Till the end of the year Joshua will fight twice - once against Miller and then second time against Pulev again in the US. Casual fans barely know who Miller or Pulev is... For me Joshua seems to be in a crisis period.

Aydamn and kostya by ko like this.
  14. deadACE

deadACE Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Crisis? I wouldn't go that far. Joshua is still the money fight against anyone in the division. Until that's proven to not be the case. The only thing affected is Legacy and bragging rights.

15. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    If I have to be more detailed I meant mini crisis, because basically this year a huge mega event won't happen for Joshua. Also I feel like Miller will be exposed badly which could downgrade Joshua's resume.