The big one Sly Sports 12.30pm

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jurgen, Jan 2, 2021.

1. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Add to that celtic were less than impressive in europe that year also.

Too much focus on ceptics capitulation this season and not enough praise on our form. I dont think stevie g cares a jot about that however.

55 and counting, oh and thats morelos back to his best also it seems.

Agree about the cm zungu aint the answer i dont think, need another body cos arfield out for a while and jack has the reoccurring knee problem and we cant expect davis to play as often as he has been recently.

The futures bright.....

CutThroatFade likes this.
  2. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    @Jurgen stevie g is getting chained to ibrox pal, u aint having him back!!!

Jurgen and CutThroatFade like this.
  3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    A touch of class by a club fully aware of the Covid impact on the community and leading the way setting a great example.

The SPFL head clown has been missing since Celtic flew to Dubai, the head clown at the SFA is still backing Celtic's trip to Dubai and Covid Celtic continuing to defend the indefensible.

The people leading the SPFL, SFA and Celtic Football Club should resign in shame as they simply cannot see the damage done to the game up there.

Surely every reasonable Celtic FC fan cannot support this stance.

4. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    I strongly disagree the peiple leading cesspit should firmly remain in charge

CutThroatFade and Jurgen like this.
  5. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    He is one of ours and always will be - once Klopp goes he is our man mate.

Hopefully not for a few years.

6. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    We all know he will replace klopp bud, just a matter of time, tbf it aint just him ita his whole team, macca, beale and wilson. They all know what they are doing.

Will we just do a swapsy when the time is right?!

Jurgen likes this.
  7. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    And not to blow my own trumpet but i have had my seat since i was 15 i have seen my team go thro it all the lows of le guen, the highs of helicopter sunday, wrecking Manchester, administration, the journey thro the leagues.

I fecking deserve to be lapping every second of this season up.

No surrender!!

Clarkey and CutThroatFade like this.
  8. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Go on mate - don't hold back.

Time for the British Forum to stand up and have a group song.

After 3 everyone

God save our gracious Queen,
    Long live our noble Queen,
    God save the Queen!
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and glorious,
    Long to reign over us,
    God save the Queen!

Clarkey, N17 and CutThroatFade like this.
  9. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    It's vital Rangers keep a hold of Beale. When Gerrard goes I wouldn't be averse to Beale getting the manager job. Beale has said in the past he eventually wants to be a gaffer.

Wilson has been a revelation.

delboy82 and Jurgen like this.
  10. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    That guy Wilson done a cracking job at Liverpool's feeder club Southampton FC over the years.

Mr King may not have overseen the league title being delivered while in post but boy did he lay serious foundations for the future success of the club for years to come.

11. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    Dunno about beale as manager, he is best suited to serving the manager imo. He is the tactician, gerrard is the guy who oversees everything. He motivates them, picks the team. Keeps them on their toes. I cant see gerrard not taking him with him sadly.

12. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    That or..
    Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Jurgen and N17 like this.
  13. N17

N17 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
  14. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    Quintessential mate.

CutThroatFade, N17 and Jurgen like this.
  15. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    QUOTE="Jurgen, post: 20853561, member: 115293"]That guy Wilson done a cracking job at Liverpool's feeder club Southampton FC over the years.

Mr King may not have overseen the league title being delivered while in post but boy did he lay serious foundations for the future success of the club for years to come.[/QUOTE]

Mr King should have a statue built, if not outside the stadium certainly outside the new Edmiston Drive. I'm ashamed to admit that I was always sceptical about him but he and all the board of directors who have been plugging the club's losses on the way back to the top will go down in history. King was right all along in his prediction that Celtic would eventually fold like a pack of cards but I don't think he ever though it would be this dramatic.

I agree he definitely seems more suited to being behind the scenes but he's spoken about wanting to be the figurehead before and I think he would be a good choice because of how much the team has improved tactically since he and Gerrard arrived. Beale also despises Celtic and just "gets" Rangers. I'll never forget him tearing into John Kennedy and telling Kevin Clancy to his face that he is a cheat. After the catastrophic appointments of Pedro and Warburton I would like to see some continuity at the club when the sad day arrives and Gerrard returns to his spiritual home at Anfield.

delboy82 and Jurgen like this.