The biggest beating in the history of the hw division (my opinion))

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by heavy_hands, May 31, 2013.

1. heavy_hands

heavy_hands Guest

I WATCHED FOREMAN VAS FRAZIER, TYSON VS BERBICK, TUA VS RUIZ, DEMPSEY VS WILLARD.... BUT MAX BAER VS PRIMO CARNERA IS THE BIGGEST MASSACRE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN,PLEASE POST YOUR CHOICE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk-7ic9OCKY

2. Charles White

Charles White Chucker Full Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Are we going by longevity of the beating, or just how badly they were massacred?

3. heavy_hands

heavy_hands Guest

HOW BADLY THEY WERE MASSACRED :good

4. Charles White

Charles White Chucker Full Member

Sep 13, 2008
    In that case, I will have to go with Razor Ruddock knocking out Michael Dokes (RIP). When I saw this punch land, I thought it was an early demise for Dokes for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uehFuWEkI-Q

5. afterglow

afterglow Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2011
    The quick massacres are better for the loser.

Frazier probably took less damage in those two rounds against Foreman than Briggs did against Vitali.

Briggs got ****ed up, and he made the full 12 rounds.

I don't think i've ever felt more sorry watching someone get their ass kicked than watching that fight.

6. heavy_hands

heavy_hands Guest

it was a great knock out, but this one is not even close to a top beating in the history

7. KOTF

KOTF Bingooo Full Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Jimmy young vs. George foreman

8. heavy_hands

heavy_hands Guest

you should make another of your great threads type " joe louis vs A PEAK peter mcneley"

9. janitor

janitor VIP Member Full Member

Feb 15, 2006

This content is protected

10. Pachilles

Pachilles Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Meehan vs Dempsey, the first fight. Embarrassing and brutal Newpaper Dec

11. Pulev

Pulev Guest

Briggs was like 40 and beyond ****. Lewis knocked him down like 10 times or something and than went on to knock him the **** out . 10 YEARS PRIOR TO VITALI

Vitali's power is pathetic compare to Lewis.. when he can't even ko a shot to **** briggs when Lewis dominated a Prime Briggs with multiple kd's and a very funny KO.

I love it how you klittards talk about the Briggs victory as if it's some shining moment when Briggs was a LEWIS Victim from 97.. lol

12. choklab

choklab cocoon of horror Full Member

Dec 31, 2009
    I have watched the full rounds of Baer v carnera and can honestly say it was NOT a massacre. Highlights give the impression Carnera was slaughtered all the way through but the truth was Primo had 4 bad rounds and the rest were competative. Carnera would outbox Baer for long spells after max blew himself out trying to end things. I will watch to make sure but off the top of my head primo was down in rounds one, two and three but got back into the fight and there were no knockdowns in either 4,5,6,7,8 or 9. Primo won half of those rounds too. Sure he got pounded but there are more one sided fights than that. Ali-Holmes was worse. Lewis-Tyson was more one sided as well. Many fights were.

13. heavy_hands

heavy_hands Guest

of course i watched the full fight.. and baer destroyed him, ali- holmes? tyson vs lewis? are you kidding me? ali and tyson were shot, of course i could destroy a 70 years old man much worse than baer did with carnera.. i am talking about A FAIR MATCH, and still tyson vs lewis was not even close to baer vs carnera.

14. red cobra

red cobra VIP Member Full Member

Jul 28, 2004
    I think that many of the kd's suffered by Carnera were from subpar Baer shots. I think that Max never really had to tee off on Primo..like he did vs Schaff and Carnera.he would have killed Da Preem if he did.

15. choklab

choklab cocoon of horror Full Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Frazier v Ellis was more of a massacre than Baer v Carnera.

If Carnera won 4 rounds or so it is nota massacre. It was not a whitewash. 6 rounds of 11 were competative.