The Boxing Promoter - Now Live

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Jack "angry fez" Bail, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Jack "angry fez" Bail Member Full Member

Sep 13, 2016
    The Boxing Promoter is now live on Android devices (Google Play Store)

Please download it today, for FREE!

Android Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theboxingpromoter.boxingpromoter

iOS App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1225341210&mt=8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 2018 - The Boxing Promoter will be revolutionised over the next 4 months. We are bringing in a pack and cards system to increase the enjoyment in the game and allowing players to create their own show, where they can truly feel like a boxing promoter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand-new boxing manager game. You’ll be able to hire fighters / manage your own stable / train them with coaches / improve their equipment / upgrade your gym / schedule their fights / plot their route to World Championship glory!

The game is called The Boxing Promoter and it is available for free in app stores.

Please check us out on Twitter https://twitter.com/_BoxingPromoter?lang=en or like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheBoxingPromoterApp/

My name is Jack Blair, I'm an avid boxing fan. This is my very first game project, I wanted to make some thing that would be used by the boxing community. I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    My better half banned me from sports managment simulators years ago after i narly threw a monitor out of the window after giving up on breaking the screen with headbutts. Champ manager is a horrible thing.

3. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    I have a time-limit when I'm playing football manager (It's for my own good)

Oneirokritis likes this.
  4. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hahaha
    FM is mofo

Jack "angry fez" Bail likes this.
  5. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    Not wrong there!

6. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    There was game Universal Boxing Manager if you know it. How's TBP's in fight graphics compared to UBM's

7. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    Difficult to compare as their's is a PC game whereas ours is an app... We just have fighter images and silhouettes, would love to have better graphics but the cost would have been crazy, plus sports management games are more about the growth and challenge than the actual sport viewing (If that makes sense) football manager is a good example of this.

8. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    Thanks for the reply.

9. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Plans for an android version?

10. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    The game will be released on Android, we're just not BETA testing on Android... Apple is just a bit easier to set up a test version.

11. stormenic

stormenic Member Full Member

Jul 25, 2016
    it looks really nice! Something I like in other boxing or even mma games is undefeated fighters/ in a really good streak fighters, face each other, like we love in real life. It would be nice to happen in the game! (just a suggestion)

12. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    I'm with you on that one! The best fighting the best is always amazing in combat sports, often the hype can outweigh the fight itself... In the game you will come across undefeated fighters and be able to build up your own fighters records, either by "Cherry-picking opponents" or throwing them in at the deep-end.

Each fight does have a "Hype" statistic attached to represent the fan excitement.

stormenic likes this.
  13. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    Just added some new pictures of "matchmaking" onto Facebook and Twitter.

POETICDRINK2U likes this.
  14. Blackclouds

Blackclouds Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Good stuff, need more boxing games.

15. Jack "angry fez" Bail

Sep 13, 2016
    We 100% do! The last Fight Night game was years and years ago... Everyone seems to have forgotten about the boxing audience in video games. I find it crazy, not saying my game can fill the void but it can only help!

POETICDRINK2U and Blackclouds like this.