The Charlo Brothers are overrated

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Da pimper, May 2, 2020.

1. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Who exactly is Lil G going to be fighting in the interim?

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    He offered Canelo to fight in MSG the Mecca of Boxing well away from the cess pit of boxing known as Vegas,where he has been blatantly robbed Twice & had his titles stolen
    BUT The Fishnet Freak said NO we only fight in Vegas ROFLMAO Theyre still **** scared to give GGG a fair straight down the middle fight. I guess they want to wait till GGG is 50& then it'll only be in Vegas

3. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Lil G is not the A side so he cannot make demands.

4. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    There is no talking you. The lights are on but there is no one at home!

5. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    He merely made an offer Lets do this...... Lets make the fight in MSG the Mecca of boxing in a 100% fair fight with no NSAC or Vegas corruption involved. Just you & me in the greatest arena in the world to see who really is the better man
    What was Oscar Fishnets immediate response ?? An emphatic NO!!!!!!! saying the fight must happen in Vegas. Lets be honest for once I Know & I believe in your heart YOU know too Plus the majority of boxing people in the world know too GGG was NEVER given a fair fight in Vegas. His titles were stolen from him in a robbery The Jesse James gang & the Great Train Robbers would have been proud of. OK you want to support a bogus champion like Canelo that is your choice you have to live with that stigma but No way in hell will I support corruption like that

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  6. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    PBC = Pro Boxing Charlatans.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  7. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Charlo bums are totally overrated manufactured fighters.

8. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    And this is exacttly why i dont take him seriously. He could easily make a name for himself and create a demand by getting in with Jacobs or Derevchenko. Hes not serious. Hes just looking for a big pay day.

KO KIDD likes this.
  9. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Charlos suck ass. Figuratively and literally.

RingKing75 likes this.
  10. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    They seem the type to go down on a tatooed stripper lol!

Pakkuman likes this.
  11. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Jermall and Jermell are unquestionably skilled boxers, but they center their tactics around their knockout power instead of focusing on some of the finer aspects of boxing. They are victims of their own success and their own stupidity.

And while Harrison and Korobov largely exposed the Charlo brothers’ technical shortcomings, it shouldn’t have come as a shock. Jermell is the lesser of the two however due to his poor footwork.

Jermell struggled to put away Trout and in the process, was made to miss three quarters of his punch output as he over-zealously tried to capitalize on two knockdowns. And two years prior, when he took the WBC title from John Jackson, Charlo only won one round on all three judges’ scorecards.

Harrison was highly competitive as he managed distance and countered effectively, even at times exposing Charlo’s lackluster footwork. On those occasions when Jermell did have his man hurt, Charlo got over-excited and ended up smothering his attack rather than setting up the finishing touches. Harrison being able to last the distance was just another example of the distinction between a great puncher and a great finisher.