The difference between Joshua and Wilder.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BlizzyBlizz, Nov 12, 2017.

1. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    He made a good point ... & you bit !

bailey likes this.
  2. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Its nearly time for Blizzy to move onto his next boxing forum!!!

Using a 'alt' of course, lmmfao

Talk about life and boxing coming full circle.

Bustajay and iii like this.
  3. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    What was the point, lmao...?

4. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    How were you able to do this? When I click on the quote it takes me somewhere else, lmao. Are you a mod? How did this happen? And why won't it go to what you typed? Lmao...

5. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008

I wonder what he will be like after Wilder gets KTFO

Bustajay, latineg and iii like this.
  6. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Do you even know what "achieve and achievement" means lmao? Look it up and see if the meaning applies to your dumbass questions.

I notice that you ask these dumbass question all of the time and you wonder why you clearly get no respect. Where's Loudon at? Where Brighten at? Lol. You did the same **** with Calzaghe too. And I shitted on you then too.

All Joshua has is Wlads 41 year old name and a UK crowd. I commend his fans supporting him but he isn't the hvw champion clown.

All of your sorry ass criticism of Wilder doesn't take away the fact that Joshua is a bigot, a *****, a coward when he hears Wilders name, and that his performance against Takam was horrible.

And the clear difference is Wilder has more skill and more heart. How do I know? He wants the fight. And Hearn was talking about Wilders worth and then tried to act like Wilder was the one who was talking ****. Lmao.

Southpawswitch likes this.
  7. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    What a nasty little individual you are...

Bustajay likes this.
  8. The Clan

The Clan Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Except for the right uppercut that ended Whyte and nearly decapitated Klitschko and the straight rights that dropped Martin, Breazeale and Molina to name but three.

latineg likes this.
  9. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    He has no right hand. It's thrown ugly and against Takam who was elusive you didn't see the right hand do any damage. Uppercuts aren't natural right hands.

10. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Blizzy completely ducked the questions. The fool has even responded with comments to points I have never raised or said :roflmao:
    Its an ESB fact. Blizzy has never won a debate on ESB

iii, latineg and Bustajay like this.
  11. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    The only fact here is that you don't know what the word "achievement". means. You've attempted in the past to belittle Roy Jones Jr's career with your warped views and blow Calzaghe up, and I stomped your sorry ass out like a camp fire and this argument is no different.

12. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    He can duck and run but his poor Mother is slower and paid the price behind Macy’s with some big hands one night:stirrpot

latineg likes this.
  13. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    "Uppercuts aren't natural right hands"

LoL,

Hi, my name is Blizzy and i just make stuff up.

iii likes this.
  14. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    All people that know boxing know that if you throw a upper cut with your right hand its not a natural right hand and thus cannot be considered as such.

Hehe.

15. blac_ike

blac_ike Member Full Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Wilders legs to weak & he only weighs 220 doesn't have tommy hearns like leg dexterity hes basically a poor mans mark breland with great power

Hes yet to fight a tall guy with skill & power

Washington & duaplus exposed his inability to jab with taller fighters

Duaplus was slow & couldn't put together a 1 2 to safe his life but the jab was landed consistently hard & acurate

Washington was scared as hell but realized early he can land the jab at will & had wilder with bambi legs for a few rds but he was in over his had & the nervous energy & inexperience set in & he fell off & got knocked out

Takam was short & moving alot he never let joshua jab down on him & set up his calculated combos

Joshua had to pressure a little more to get more consistent leather on takam

He will not have a problem finding wilders head & he has a good inside game so he can wear wilder down

Wilder is long unorthodox & abrupt & can land out of no where but he will not sustain any efficient offense on joshua

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017