***The Errol Spence Jr Road To Greatness Express ***

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bladerunner, Mar 10, 2015.

1. texboxing00

texboxing00 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 16, 2010
    He doesn't get wreckless and throw a lot of missed shots. Gomez soley relies on his power. Gomez is a top prospect also and I look forward to seeing him fight as I been following him for a while, but its obvious at this point that Spence is more seasoned.

Power-(toss up, if you want to give Frankie this then I won't argue it, but in my opinion they are pretty equal in power and both have a good KO record.)

Speed- spence
    Foot work- Spence
    Offense- Gomez(based on aggression, but Spence has a really good offense as well)
    Defense- Spence
    Ring generalship-spence

Spence just looks a lot more seasoned and disciplined. His style suites him well with aggressive fighter and he also can walk you down.

Again, in my opinion Gomez is riding on his power and at times gets too wreckless, its going to be interesting when we see hin face a fighter who can Punch and has defense.

I like Gomez, would love to see him KO broner, khan and dsg. But time well tell.

2. bladerunner

bladerunner El Intocable Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Spence just did what it was expected of him and beat samuel Vargas with ease.

Heres the finish:

This content is protected

I hope he steps up in comp next , the time is now :deal

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  3. conraddobler

conraddobler Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 7, 2010
    stop ending every sentence with "FACT!". It makes you sound dumb.

4. chitownfightfan

chitownfightfan VIP Member Full Member

May 31, 2010
    He's still a kid.

When he's done filling out, he'll be a MW, and that'll be after he's won titles in both WW and SWW divisions.

Kids the truth. Hopefully he's fast tracked so GGG has a solid competitive opponent for his final MW fight before he moves up to SMW to run Ward off. :lol:

5. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Inexplicably I've still not seen him fight as a pro despite being impressed with him as an amateur.

I'll be sure to tune into his next fight and see him in action for myself.

6. bladerunner

Jul 20, 2004
    Looks like Errol will be fighting Roberto Garcia on june 20 th on the undercard of Broner-Porter(not yet done but all signs point that it will be soon). Good to see Spence being active and i still hope he fights someone in the top ten sometime this year.

7. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Spence will get wrecked by Roberto:deal or not.:lol:

I have a Giro thread up in the Lounge. But don't say who won today I won't see it for a few more hours.

8. luciano222

luciano222 Active Member Full Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Been said this kid was a problem 2 years ago

9. bladerunner

Jul 20, 2004
    Roberto will take a beating of a lifetime you can mark my words on that.

The winner of todays Giro 's stage was......

A cyclist :yep

10. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Frankie Gomez is the best prospect in the world at being completely and utterly unprofessional. Missing weight by 7 lbs!?! :nono

11. Cafe

Cafe Sitzpinkler Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Beautiful.

12. bladerunner

Jul 20, 2004
    Hes fighting on the undercard of Porter-Broner but if you ask me he's already capable of beating both of them and it wouldnt be all that hard, he will take over the WW division once Mayweather retires and i can see him win titles all the way to MW and maybe even SMW in the future he has the size and the talent to do it.

13. bladerunner

Jul 20, 2004
    Roberto Garcia apparently has pulled out of the fight and saved himself of a beating next victim according to sources is Phil Lo Greco.

14. bladerunner

Jul 20, 2004
    Spence destroyed Lo Greco just like a future star should without breaking a sweat he could went on and destroyed the two bums that fought on the main event, hes that good.Clearly and by far the best fighter on last night's NBC card.

This content is protected

Bring on someone in the top ten or top five, hell bring on a titlist:bbbTheres no stopping this kid :deal

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  15. Cafe

Cafe Sitzpinkler Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    That was a great performance, I'm getting more and more sold on him. One of the potential guys to "take over" boxing perhaps after Mayewather retires. I think he's got more potential than Crawford.

Hope that doesn't come to bite me in the ass lol.