The Fury Feud??

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by tdf1974, May 16, 2018.

1. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I have not heard anything regarding Tyson leaving Peter Fury and Hennessy but i did hear a podcast today with a bit of an interview with Peter and he was quite happy to talk about the heavyweights but would not be drawn into speaking a single word about Tyson!!!
    He said (along these lines)Tyson is nothing to do with him now and only wants to talk about the fighters he is training (after talking about AJ/Wilder etc)..

Seems very strained indeed ?

2. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    The only reason I can see is from a twitter pict with Peter and mick with the briefcase wanker/ Hayes manager guy, Tyson tweeted that he couldn't believe they where working with him or somthing.

Peter will be a huge loss to Tyson.

3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I’m here for Tyson v Hughie. What a boxing classic that could be.

DoubleJab666 and Scissors like this.
  4. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Whatever happened is a family matter, let’s not let this place descend into CHB levels of soap opera nonsense, it’s like a load of clucking hens over there with all the gossiping

Mr. Duran, Accurate and ipitythefool like this.
  5. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I notice it’s shut down for a bit, what’s gone on?

6. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    No idea pal. I think someone called that ex-junkie a junkie and it all escalated from there

destruction and Twentyman like this.
  7. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Who you backing? I’m going with H.

8. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Such a tough one atm. If it happened before 2020 and Tyson was at least 75% of the Dusseldorf Tyson, I'd back Tyson.

But Hughie is going to get better and better now and I have a feeling he'd be a harder hitter than Tyson after what we saw last weekend. Post 2020 I'd lean with Hughie, he has a very good head on his shoulders. Pure boxing, don't think he drinks at all.

Scissors likes this.
  9. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Would you not say it was more like 'news' rather than 'gossip'??...

10. obelector

obelector Member Full Member

May 8, 2017
    Due to the disgusting actions of one or more individuals, CHB will be offline until further notice.

never been on that site before until i read this thread, looks like ive been missing out on something quite spectacular, if the posts are so abhorent they need to shut the site down.

Robney and destruction like this.
  11. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    It's indeed its a family matter, Peter said as much, said I won't discuss family matters in public.

12. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Tyson would beat Hughie, but they are not going to ever fight........................

13. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    CHB is infested like a disease by a bunch of British Labour Party voting Communists. I imagine a good few of them are also junkies as they used to boast about their drug usage like only a leftist Britard can. I was so disgusted by it that I logged off and never logged back on ever again. There was not all that much posts on boxing in comparison to the lounge either.

Good riddance to that hell hole.

On topic, there doesn’t appear to be a feud...just that Peter is concentrating on Hughie as he no longer trains Tyson...

Hit The Road Jack likes this.
  14. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Years back it looked like a very good alternative for this site, that back then was even more riddled with trolls and toxic fanboys, and much less moderated. Shame was that pretty quickly after the site came up, a couple of these toxic guys signed up for it so CHB became less attractive as an alternative for me. Then the vbookie system got abandoned too and I hardly ever visited it since.
    Seems like it went the same way as this site around 2012, or maybe even worse.

15. Mr. Duran

Mr. Duran New Member Full Member

May 14, 2018
    Peter Fury posted a cryptic tweet around the back end of last year about not being involved professionally with Tyson Fury anymore but he never elaborated.

It won't do Tyson any favours in my opinion. Peter Fury understands how to get the best out of him - inside the ring at least- and there's always a risk that a new trainer will try to change what has been a very successful approach.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.