The guys at 135 stand no chance against Lopez

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tinman, Jan 3, 2021.

1. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    You mean he will run in the ring. Didn't work for Loma. He is not Floyd no where near.He's a dirt poor version of Floyd. This hype job will get it!

EASY work for teofimo imo.

2. jaytxxl

jaytxxl Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Hey I’m not disagreeing with you. Teo and Haney had the same plan and did what they were suppose to do except for Haney made two mistakes.. Loma made it clear that he wanted to be undisputed so both guys set themselves up to become mandatories.

The mistake was Haney went the WBC who allowed Loma to fight for the vacant belt then elevated him to franchise, Teo went the IBF who remain consistent with forcing mandatories. Haney thought short term and took the biggest offer from Eddie who didn’t have any power in the 135 division, Teo initially made less money signing with Bob who guided him correctly and had also had Loma in his stable making it easier for him to get that fight.

So right now Teo has the power thanks to his long term foresight and Haney is stuck in a bad position because he only thought short term..

dogcatcher likes this.
  3. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    I think it's quite clear that I said he would starch Twink Davis and Ryan Garcia on the same night....

On a separate night he would easily decision Haney.

But that being said, yes, he could decision Haney in 12 and then blast Twink or Garcia right afterwards in 4rds or less. I wouldn't bet it but very possible.