The King of the 'British Stoppage' Howard Foster to ref Brook vs Spence

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by yesihavearm2, May 18, 2017.

1. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Oh I do hope not as I honestly believe that Brook isn't gonna need any home cooking for this,there's some really good vids on YouTube about Brook and how good a boxer he is and why he counters Spence all night,the vid was done by an American too who had no reason to favour him.
    Any remember when CST80 got laughed at when said Brook is a slick boxer,again what reason does CST80 have to favour Brook?i tell you why and it's the same for those you tubers,it's got nothing to do with nationality,CST 80 has seen enough boxers overs the years to know when someone has skill,all the doubters should check out these Kell Brook vids and I promise you you'll be purring by the end.

2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Spence gets massive credit from me for going into Brooks back yard,clearly both these guys are yes men which is what Thurman said about Brook

3. Peril

Peril The Scholar Full Member

Jan 6, 2011
    You're right, sometimes making the right call against a popular fighter is all it takes to lose a cushy job. Those two are alright, Weeks is another good one. I forgot them as I get tunnel vision when I hear the word ref. Cortez and Bayless come to mind Imidiately with their ridiculous officiating.

4. Hitmanstyle

Hitmanstyle Active Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Really there's lots of different ways you could look at this. But realistically we can all agree Foster is not a good referee and as boxing fans that can only increase the likelihood of an event let down.

PIRA likes this.
  5. Sir Will Wigan

Sir Will Wigan HLF: A Real "Fightin' Man" Full Member

Jan 16, 2011