The knock down did Loma more good than harm

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by the factor, May 17, 2018.

1. WalcottsBentFace

WalcottsBentFace Member banned Full Member

May 12, 2018
    Lol That dumbass poster also has a problem with Usyk, GGG, Calzaghe, Rocky Marciano, Fury and the list goes on. :D No worries though. His kind are good for laughs.

Liquorice likes this.
  2. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    although to be fair, he never was stumped for an answer so as to bring up a completely unrelated point.

nice fail there.

excellent - just makes my point all the more valid, years as a titlist and STILL his best opponent was a 38 yr old retiree neverman who'd not get a shot at a world title in an era outside a K bro reign.

looks like you shot your own argument all by yourself, thanks. I dont need a counter this time.

but some good has come of you destroying your own argument, since vitali doesnt deserve mention in a thread about someone as good as Nomas.

3. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    You mean Tank would get ridiculed if he KO'd a bigger guy who's champ and had a 7 year winning streak fighting a lot in his opponents back yard, just because he got on the end of a flash KD and got up quick ?

Haters gonna hate anyway but I dont see it as a big deal, at least if you have some brains it shouldnt be

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Keep hearing this of late

''Linares can't punch''

Er. not true he can definitely crack, especially with that right hand of his

Ismael Salas: ''Linares is a really hard puncher he KO'd 32 or 33 of his sparring partners with 16oz gloves on''

This content is protected

Here's one going down face first like they've been shot in the face at point blank range. With 16oz gloves on lol

Another former trainer of Linares

Kenny Adams

''I trained Linares before, he is an outstanding fighter, he’s very skilled, can box and punch, can do everything''

Vicious right hands and how many of these fighters he dropped with those right hands were significantly outweighed or fighting for the first time at that weight?

@ 2:18
    @ 3:30
    @ 3:46
    @4:15
    @4:40
    @5:14
    @ 5:38

And again, Linares is much bigger than Loma and was at the very least 7lbs heavier if not more so that power would've been accentuated, and it was Loma's first fight at the weight and he was facing the #1 ranked lightweight in the world.

WalcottsBentFace likes this.
  5. WalcottsBentFace

WalcottsBentFace Member banned Full Member

May 12, 2018
    :deal:Serge hitting them with facts and video proof once again. :thumbsup:

Serge likes this.