The Little Prince, The Big Fight

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by achillesthegreat, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    tiger im sorry to say this but your a total **** you havnt given any evidence just feel that self belif will overrule everything that is true for what...pride ? i cant think of anything

2. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Whomph there it is! lol

3. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    lol. i loved that bit too. naz is a nut but thats why i watch him.

4. Stewbear

Stewbear Active Member Full Member

May 5, 2006
    wow stewards attitude changed crazy after first day, think he knew the prince in for it

5. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    thats the best quote after a fight i have ever heard:good :rofl

6. Stewbear

Stewbear Active Member Full Member

May 5, 2006
    wtf was with the gloves as well:nut

7. garymcfall

garymcfall Well-Known Member Full Member

May 19, 2007
    Watching that it makes you glad he was trounced by Barrera, he had well and truly disappeared up his own arse by the looks of it. Its scandelous the way he trained for a fighter such as Marco. In my opinion if he had a better attitude he COULD have became the greatest featherweight of all time like Manny Steward said. As someone already said its amazing how Steward changed his tune after the first day, he clearly knew Prince Naseem was going to get beat.

8. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Its true. He didn't respect his opponent given the way he trained and as silly as it sounds, he didn't deserve to win.

Credit where credit due though, it was a technical battle from MABs standpoint. He boxed beautifully, he kept a good defence, he brawled when needed and he was the only man out of many good fighters, contenders and champs to truly exploit Nazs flaws.

9. TIGEREDGE

TIGEREDGE Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 10, 2007
    THATS A BIT STRONG ISN'T IT

i always give a fair assesment of things. i have a lot of pride and give respect to a lot of opinions. My blood boils when i HEAR PEOPLE defending naz for that car incident. that **** should of been shot for what he did

10. TIGEREDGE

Mar 10, 2007
    He could of been a great fighter if A manny steward trained him from the start but that brendan ingle got hold of him a give him a unique style (that he could pull off well) but was limited to a certain level. his good punch helped him through a lot of fights against the decent fighters he fought

11. kurt2006

kurt2006 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Doubt it. It was the Ingle style that got him to where he was. After his spat with Ingle things went downhill.

12. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Manny's overrated and just spouts crap these days.

He's good with tall fighters but thats It.

Ingle trained Naz since he was 7 or 8 and It was foolish to leave Ingle as no one else could train that style.

13. elle

elle Journeywoman Full Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Agree. Leaving his trainer was a big mistake and contributed to his ultimate downfall.

Was he trained by members of his family once he left Ingle?

14. TIGEREDGE

Mar 10, 2007
    INGLES STYLES HAS ITS LIMITS. HEROL GRAHAM FAILED AT THE TOP LEVEL AND SO DID NAZ

Hamed had the punch, good speed, heart and a good chin. with the right tuition he could of been a much more formidible fighter. He may not have been as unique to watch with a more polished style

When he fought the likes of kevin kelly, sanchez and medina (ALL STILL GOOD FIGHTERS), naz couldn't do any fancy ****. he had to use his speed and power to get through

15. TIGEREDGE

Mar 10, 2007
    no he was trained by manny stewart and a guy called suarez