The Mikey Garcia vs Adrien Broner prediction thread

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by heerko koois, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoffJoff

JoffJoff Regular Junkie Full Member

Jan 25, 2017
    The odds have been closing in significantly since the fight was signed actually. I am rooting for AB (I dislike Garcia) and was planning on betting him but now I am on the fence because the price no longer represents as much value. Has anyone heard any rumours which would explain this shift in the betting odds?

2. BANDCAMP24

BANDCAMP24 I'm from their cloth. Full Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Odds are going down because people are betting on AB. So the books lower his odds and up mikeys to get even action on both sides. I've bet $3,400 in total on AB here in australia and changed the odds at 3 different bookmakers. They have no clue what they are doing when it comes to boxing odds. I was literally accused of 'knowing a fighter will take a dive' because i wanted to put $1,000 on broner at 4-1 odds. I said 'you think i have contacts in New York to get a professional fighter to take a dive for one thousand dollars?' It was absurd. That was with Ladbrokes australia. They said theyd accept it but at 3.50 odds after they said boxing was a shady sport. I told them not to worry about it and went with someone else. I stand to make $14,300 when broner wins. Moral of the story, odds change because people that know what they are talking about are betting big on broner. I got him at 5/1 and 4/1.

3. SambaKing

SambaKing Member banned Full Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Since we are talking bookmakers, I'll give you odds on what you just said never happening

1/1000

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  4. BANDCAMP24

Jul 23, 2017
    Im not going to be wrong. Im as sure of this as bill ackman is sure that herbalife is a pyramind scheme.

5. BANDCAMP24

Jul 23, 2017
    On broner winning?

6. SambaKing

Feb 17, 2017
    No

7. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Brondigity is going to win this. I can feel it right down in my plums. Whoo!

8. Low-tech

Low-tech Member banned Full Member

May 1, 2017
    In the words of Barry and Paul chuckle...oh dear, oh dear oh dear.

jquest likes this.
  9. The Ripper

The Ripper Member Full Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Adrian broner is gonna win I think he's ready focused and realised this is boom or bust :bananaride

10. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I'm so mad, I thought this fight was on Saturday, I was excited only to find out that it wasn't and I have to wait another damn week.

Broner does have the tools to make it a difficult fight, but Mikey is a different calibre of fighter.

11. BANDCAMP24

Jul 23, 2017
    On what then fool? Just because you have a boring ass bum life doesnt mean someone else is a liar. Ive tried to post my ticket on here 3 times but it says 'waiting for approval' give me your email address and then ill show you proof that im going to make 14k. Then you have to come back here admit to everyone that you're a liar and a bum that can't believe someone elses reality because there own sucks

12. BANDCAMP24

Jul 23, 2017
    https://m.imgur.com/a/x4DwF

There we go. My posting privileges are sorted now. RESPECT A REAL DON WHEN YOU SEE ONE.
    This will be a nice little pay day. Enjoy your bum life.

13. SambaKing

Feb 17, 2017
    Brave man. Pay pal my bum A$s please

14. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Respect given pal,hope it comes off as that will be a good nights work.
    I knew a guy who made loads on Roger Federer early on his career,made a fortune on the Fed.

BANDCAMP24 likes this.
  15. BANDCAMP24

Jul 23, 2017
    Did he know fed was going to be a star when he was relatively unknown? I love stories like that. Its the only way anyone ever comes out on top in gambling. Find the edge and exploit it. Betting every week sends people broke. I wait for the right spots, sometimes months. This broner fight is a bet that will only come around a couple times a year. Have to make the most of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.