the OFFICIAL "f*** MMA" thread

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by JERMZ BOXING, Jan 18, 2008.

1. JERMZ BOXING

JERMZ BOXING Mr. Know-it-all Full Member

Dec 28, 2006
    If I wanna see wild, violent, caveman beatings, Ill just watch a gangfight in my front yard...**** at least in the streets, you get to see a stabbing or a shooting afterwards and police drama and all that ....I dont wanna see two grown men groping, slapping, wrestling, and more than anything, I dont wanna see a guy, on top of another guy on the floor, just raining punches on the poor defenseless ******* who can do NOTHING BUT to cover up...at least in boxing, if cornered and overweahlmed, you can lunge out of the corner or ropes with a left hook and deck the dominating fighter in one punch...ground fighting is frustrating to watch for me...i grew up in the hood and seen hundreds of gang fights and it reminds me of one of them...with less REAL action...at least in gang fights, theres a chance that youll see a 40 man rumble...If I wanna watch wrestling, Ill tune to WWF, if I wanna watch slapping, Ill just **** off my wife....if I wanna watch kicks and kneeing, Ill watch MUI TAY..however da **** you spell it.... everytime I watch some dude who's "been in the UFC" or "K1" convert into boxing, MOST of the time he gets beat tha **** up cuz MMAs have HOOOORRRRIBLE stand up skills.... MMA should stay in the alleys and the gettos and on youtube, but **** paying ppv for watching what I get here at home for free.... :yep :| :twisted: :shock: :think :bbb :admin :deal :hat :fire :nono :oops: :rofl :lol: :patsch :tired :hey :scaredas: :yep

mpg likes this.
  2. standing 8

standing 8 Active Member Full Member

Sep 9, 2007
    I feel that MMA fighting is a little over rated. There are some good fighters competing in MMA events, but most of the fights that I have watched are comparable to a tough man contest

3. Punisher33

Punisher33 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 8, 2007
    I dont like MMA much either, I guess it's hard for me to watch guys that punch with such horrible technique, and most of them dont even punch as hard as me. MMA also gets extremely boring when the fight goes to the ground, with 2 men holding each other in practically the same position for minutes until the ref breaks it up.

Toney F*** U likes this.
  4. reed_man02

reed_man02 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 18, 2006
  5. peter5

peter5 Marco.A.Barrera Full Member

May 7, 2007
    For me personally MMA is ****ing boring, I can appreciate that there is skills involved, but its just so ****ing boring, I dont want to watch a man ass **** another bloke in a cage! Atleast let him **** up first:yep

6. doublesuited

doublesuited Taylor TKO2 Pavlik Full Member

Sep 15, 2005
  7. Haye

Haye Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 11, 2007
    MMA is garbage and has the same idiotic fanbase as WWE. Ignorant, white male Americans with more teeth than brain cells. And they are all assholes, I ****ing hate Chuck Liddell and Dana White

8. LeadLeftHook

LeadLeftHook Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 4, 2007
    MMA is getting repetitive so **** MMA esp. **** Dana White for constantly trashing boxing

9. painforall

painforall Active Member Full Member

Jan 20, 2007
    This thread is ****ing Hilarious.

This content is protected

10. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    i have no REAL problem with mma...

i have it with fans... who think mma is better then boxing.

and i guess im a hater and i hate that another fighting sport is getting more exposure and is getting the better treatment then boxing.

I think warriors and champions should fight on their feet, with their fists... and the traits that champions like marquez, morales, and mab display to me is ONLY found and forged in BOXING... heart, chin, power, skill, baptism by fire...

to me its just.... weird... for a man to fight another man by grabbing him and trying to choke him, or kick him. To me thats how females fight. Im actually suprised they dont grab eachothers hair...

11. Psiegert611

Psiegert611 New Member Full Member

Jan 17, 2008
    I would not insult the WWE by comparing it to the MMA. WWE is designed to be entertainment. MMA is human cockfighting with no real entertainment value.

12. Punisher33

Punisher33 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 8, 2007
    In a street fight you rarely see anyone throw kicks or try to submit somebody, I been in my fair share of street fights and thankfully won more than I lost. 90% of the time a punch is whats thrown first, if someone like a Peter, Wlad, or Briggs connected on one of them MMA guys, the fight would be over and done with.

13. bumdujour

bumdujour Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2007
    at least the matchups on UFC are mostly competative.

compare that to the chagaev vs skelton bill.

skelton is a 10-1 UNDERDOG!!!!

and that is the best fight on the card!!!!!

i prefer boxing, but it is turning into an exhebition sport.

14. Hrak

Hrak Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2006
    I think its stupid for boxing fans to insul MMA and vice versa, the bottom line is that there is more fighting on TV and less borring sports like baseball, so im all for it.

15. Beebs

Beebs Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 21, 2007
    [yt]KY3ybxQ-c2k[/yt]