The official Gypsy King vs. Bronze Bomber brouhaha repository

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Aug 16, 2018.

Sloppy fat chinny slick twinkletoed bloke or gangly savant bone-crunching one-trick-pony?

Poll closed Nov 17, 2018.
  1. Fury on points

28.7%
  2. Fury by stoppage

5.0%
  3. Draw

2.0%
  4. Wilder on points

1.0%
  5. Wilder by stoppage

63.4%
  1. Potato80

Potato80 A potato Full Member

May 9, 2017
    ...now do some stereotypes about Wilder's ethnic and cultural heritage!

The image of Fury's massive naked fat hairy arse is mind-game enough. It's put me right off my nandralone omlette.

Holler likes this.
  2. Legend X

Legend X Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2005
    Maybe, but maybe not.

3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    You're absolute an beast when it comes to being funny. You should think about doing some stage work battling with other comedians. You'd definitely win the same way Alex always wins!

This content is protected

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    BCS8 likes this.
  4. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Finkle categorically said no chance there fighting Joshua in April so , I think he will probably fight Brazeale , then let's hope by this time next year the big one wilder v aj is on!

5. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Why would they so surely say no to the only fight they and all the fans really want? Hearn is still waiting for more corespondance. Finkel is just playing the long game in an attempt to get Eddie Hearn to over pay his fighter which in turn means Finkel gets a bigger cut.

6. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Price is exactly like Wilder, both have nothing but a right hand.

7. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Buffet III. Third helpings.

8. Tony Belloo

Tony Belloo Member Full Member

Jul 27, 2018

• Fight highlights start at 5:07
    Trip down memory lane to Furys worst performance of his career before his multiple retirements, sloppy and arrogant and peaking when he got floored in the 2nd.

While it may be hard to compare fighting a guy in Cunningham who was ultimately a cruiser to 6 ft 7 Wilder, the interesting thing is he did not have Peter Fury in his corner that fight for Visa issues and showed big time.

If Wilder was to land like Cunningham did in the 2nd the fights over then and there.

9. mb1233

mb1233 Active Member Full Member

Aug 18, 2017
    That and talk about how he only has a right hand.

Ukansodoff likes this.
  10. LONDONBOY

LONDONBOY New Member Full Member

Aug 18, 2018
    So the man, myth and legend, the so called "Bronze Bomber" and self proclaimed "most powerful man on Earth" stepped foot onto the streets of the UK undergoing a trip which ranged from London to Belfast.

It all started with a landing at London's Heathrow on A Friday Morning-

Brash and Loud as ever, oozing with confidence which makes Deontay the legend he is. Firing shots at Anthony "Superior" Joshua

Quickly Escalated to a Friday Afternoon- where Wilder met Mr Big John Fury. Where Deontay and John had a shouting contest which resulted in Deontay losing his voice. Deontay consequently proved a economic and social point of success for Belfast.

People skipped work to meet the Man from Alabama

Onto Friday Evening- Deontay wanted to relax and enjoy a friday evening meal at Nando's with his BFF's. Unfortunately he ran jnto another demented Gypsy called Billy Hoe Saunders. Deontay was angry that Billy Hoe labelled him a "rascist"

Given Deontay believed he was sticking up for the Black Race after seeing the evil white man have tags on a Black Man unaware he is beinf leeched. This resulted in Deontay having chicken thrown at him.

Onto Saturday Morning- Deontay and his Alabama Crew were told a group of fat middle aged Pikeys were waiting for him at the stadium.

Onto Saturday Afternoon- Deontay and Billy decided to make piece after coming to their senses that only one Superior race exists " The Human Race".

Saturday Evening- Deontay was pulled from right to left, from left to right throughout his trip. It culminated in Deontay and Tyson having a "who can spit the most saliva on eachother's face" at the end. Deontay and Tyson agreed that they will both attempt to break eachother's face.

It ended with Deontay returning to his safe haven of Tuscalossa, Alabama. Overall how do you guys think Deontay's Trip went ?

11. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    i was expecting Fury to wear down Pianeta to a mid-late retirement like he did with Chisora and Hammer (who are levels above this plank). The fact he didn't and also look very hittable by a guy ranked 140 really concerns me for the upcoming Wilder fight. I'm not buying this trying stuff out or getting rounds in rubbish - that's what sparring is for. Bear in mind before he fought Wlad he beat Hammer , who is decent, and looked really evasive. He didn't look at all evasive last night.

12. Legend X

Mar 18, 2005
    Pianeta hardly laid a glove on him.
    I'm not sure why people seem to think he did.

13. Legend X

Mar 18, 2005
    Fury didn't even look bad.
    He won every single round and only took a small few punches, and mostly rolled with those punches.
    He did whatever he wanted in there.

14. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    I think it went really well. When Wilder isn't posturing he's very likeable and charismatic too. He was featured a couple of times on the BT sport broadcast and gave a good account of himself. I think he'll have made some new fans.

15. BitPlayerVesti

BitPlayerVesti Boxing Drunkie Full Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Fury looked way better than against Seferi, but I still think he looked a bit off, and the difference would count at the top level. And he has little room for error against Wilder. I think Wilder will probably win (by KO obviously), though I wouldn't be totally shocked if Fury can pull it off.

It's funny I think Wilder more likeable, but in my heart, I hope Fury wins.