The official Mayweather vs. Pacquiao aftermath trash receptacle

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. TheExpertboxer

TheExpertboxer Active Member Full Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Are they insisting that the Commission denied a cortisone shot before the fight? You don't take cortisone before a fight.

2. Kaz_187

Kaz_187 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 19, 2006
    It's claimed by his camp he tried to report it to get a injection yet again no report was filled :patsch bull**** excuses, guess it was roaches idea to put that out to take focus of his masterplan

3. Orishaman

Orishaman I tell it like it is.... Full Member

Aug 5, 2004
    The burden to dictate pace was on Manny , and he was unable or unwilling .... To me I didn't see any of the tactics tha Freddie boasted they were working during training camp...Manny was not up to the challenge in IMHO

4. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    And the only person who lost was Pac.

5. loughlan

loughlan Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2010
    No, Floyd would have beaten him more convincingly had the fight been made a few years ago because Manny does not now, nor ever has, possessed the tools necessary to beat a boxer of Mayweather's calibre. This was obvious to most before and is now clear to all after last night.

Mayweather looked like he never even had to get out of second gear ffs.

As for this notion that Floyd is a runner who is afraid to get hurt, he's a professional boxer not a streetfighter. He is a defensive master. Why the hell would he bring himself down to Manny's level and abandon his hard earned skills to go toe to toe? That makes no sense whatsover.

This warrior mentality is bred from necessity by the way, Manny fights that way because he has to, he doesn't have any other dimension to his game.

Mayweather is effective but can be seen as boring but this is a given, that's his style. Whatever way you look at it, one fighter put on the performance he was expected to, the other fighter done jack **** for the majority of the rounds. So they both contributed to the snoozefest but for different reasons.

6. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

Pac rocked him with a ****ed up shoulder:lol:

7. Leonit

Leonit Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 6, 2009
    The shoulder excuse is disgraceful. I was never a huge Pac fan and I respect him even less know.

8. Orishaman

Orishaman I tell it like it is.... Full Member

Aug 5, 2004
  9. Code Red

Code Red Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    If Pac has a known injury then why leading up to the fight would you and your trainer be promising a knockout, claim it's Pac's best camp ever, say the killer instinct is back, claiming God will deliver Mayweather to you, claim you got an answer for all Floyd's tactics, etc...if you know your injured maybe you wouldn't be as verbally aggressive before the fight. Just saying I wouldn't make promises I know I can't deliver based on a known injury

10. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

yea thats what i meant it was a typ

11. Maggo

Maggo Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Judges would give a UD to Floyd even if he wouldn't have thrown a single punch in a fight... he always gets the descicion cause he has MONEY and money rules... he is the biggest disgrace in boxing... How can they call a fight with Floyd "The fight of the century"?? Floyd is lame to watch.. throwing jabs and then running for his life, what a shame... more boring ist just Andre Ward... :bolt

12. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    And Pac now has 6 L's :hat

13. Gneus7

Gneus7 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 29, 2007
    They always say this kind of thing. It sounds better than saying "I'm injured, had a terrible training camp and I have no idea how I'm gonna beat him"

14. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

He lost before so :lol:

Mayweather performance last night was a bad one considering pac was fighting with one arm

mayweathe ran and ran and clinched ahahha

15. rainmaker

rainmaker Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 15, 2009
    ..............And landed 148 punches to Manny's 81.